• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Found a # 13 and a # 48 both 9.8 raw for $2 yesterday. One of the LCS's is having a huge sale. He brought the box from the back out and it was full of WD books. But only the 13 prior to # 20. I'm thinking of going back and buying out the rest just because they're $2 each.

Alright, don't crusify me, but I read all 12 trades and I JUST read issue 77. Can someone give me the cliffnotes version of what happened between issues 72 and 77. Either through PM or spoiler tag. I am just trying to keep up with the conversation.

I stopped reading after the aliens took over in #75 and it went into color. :P

I wonder how that is gonna look in a trade? hm

Alright, don't crusify me, but I read all 12 trades and I JUST read issue 77. Can someone give me the cliffnotes version of what happened between issues 72 and 77. Either through PM or spoiler tag. I am just trying to keep up with the conversation.

I read 77 remember. :gossip: also, did the aliens bring the color or was it a creative decision?

I read 77 remember. :gossip: also, did the aliens bring the color or was it a creative decision?

Definitely a commercial decision to have better sales. I think Davidson made them do it?

Go to the Image Forums. They actually discuss the individual issues there. You'll get some good info. Also, try google searching. I found this for issue 73

http://comics.ign.com/articles/109/1099478p1.html

Google: Walking Dead 74 review

and so on.

(thumbs u

:foryou:Thank you, sir. I was lazy.

Definitely a commercial decision to have better sales. I think Davidson made them do it?

hehe

switch to singles, help the sales :) Buy the omnibus if you want an nice trade styled book to read