• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

os with the new issue, the preview (i see only red x boxes at work) does it lead to any idea if he died yet? you know, that one who was shot in 83.

He's alive and well! We'll.......maybe not well, I mean he was shot in the FACE! after all but I think he'll pull through, at least for the story's sake. Having said that though, I don't find it very realistic for him to have survived that. Him getting shot is one thing, but c'mon man, in the head?! Really?!

Walking Dead Season 2 preview on AMC during the season premier of Breaking Bad (10 pm est)!!!

I have no interest in BB, but will have to check it out just for this preview! :banana:

shame on you good sir BB is one of the best ongoing shows on tv at the moment :makepoint: go treat your self to season 1 :banana:

(thumbs u It really is!

wow so joe really pissed you off that badly eh? i thought you were selling your stuff because of other reasons stated in your sales topic lol

I've been really tired of all those variants for a while now(mark my words, it will happen for many graded TWD collectors here too), so by KTTK #2, I was seriously thinking jumping ship. A couple comic con visits to it's creator helped me make my decision easier. (thumbs u

I just don't understand how he COULD do that being a father himself. That's stone cold right there. I have mixed feelings about it.

it's just a story. (shrug) i write stories on things that many people would get a sick feeling from it. to me, it's just words. just like the words that are censored on these boards. kind of pointless to me that any words would be censored.

what i am trying to say is, when i torture one of my characters in my story, i don't feel bad or try to imagine how i would react in that situation. it is just entertainment and treat it like that.

JUST KILL CARL ALREADY! KILL THE !

Sounds like Kirkman is a really good writer if he can still get a reaction out of his audience at issue #83. I mean this isn't the first time one of Rick's cabal was blown away. My 2c

for a while there (prison and gov'nah arc) there was some great last page in each issue to suck you in for the next issue. to me they aren't as strong anymore.

I think he will outlive everyone. Kirkman is going to merge TWD with The Infinite and we are going to find out that Carl was the Governor all along who was sent back in time to save his younger self and to stop the Zombie Apocalypse from ever happening.

Sounds like Kirkman is a really good writer if he can still get a reaction out of his audience at issue #83. I mean this isn't the first time one of Rick's cabal was blown away. My 2c

for a while there (prison and gov'nah arc) there was some great last page in each issue to suck you in for the next issue. to me they aren't as strong anymore.

I guess he isn't such a good dairy farmer afterall(milking the drama for all it's worth).

I think he will outlive everyone. Kirkman is going to merge TWD with The Infinite and we are going to find out that Carl was the Governor all along who was sent back in time to save his younger self and to stop the Zombie Apocalypse from ever happening.

That's fine with me as long as DAVIDSON!!! still wins in the end. God I love that guy.

If you tie in Super Dinosaur, Invincible, and Wolf-man in there somewhere this would be completely plausible. It could be like Image United but 'Kirkman United' or 'Skybound United'.

Wait... I think I should pitch this idea to him for a percentage.

Breaking Bad is a great show...I cant wait!

its this Sunday right ? :cloud9::luhv:

Oh man I hated that! Kept feeling like everyone was going to die & then the unthinkable happened at the end of the prison part lol ! Even the dead do not hunt arc was harsh! Right now it just seems like kirkman is going for shock factor though seeing how low he can get his characters to sink which I really dislike to tell the truth ... these are suppose to be the good guys ... right ?... (shrug)doh!

I guess he isn't such a good dairy farmer afterall(milking the drama for all it's worth).

I'm not sure what you are reading but you need to buy some trades or omnibus or a mix of both and catch up lol I buy the singles & then i wait for the omnibus for a nice easy read ... going through vol 3 right now is fun i have forgotten so much!

Edited by synch

Walking Dead Season 2 preview on AMC during the season premier of Breaking Bad (10 pm est)!!!

I have no interest in BB, but will have to check it out just for this preview! :banana:

shame on you good sir BB is one of the best ongoing shows on tv at the moment :makepoint: go treat your self to season 1 :banana:

I wasn't looking to disparage BB as it does look like a really good show. I even like the lead actor who was good in Malcolm in the Middle. And I will probably at some point catch up on that show. I merely meant that I am more interested in seeing the WD preview then catching BB (thumbs u