• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i think the comic has it's fair share of holly mess moments . that's what really attracted me to the comic ,

like when :censored: got :censored: or when :censored: got :censored: ...etc... i was like holly ttttttt!!!!

love it

Yeah, can't quite put my finger on it...but those moments in the comics are more "shock"...this moment on TV was a great twist of irony that imho hasn't been replicated many times in the comic. It felt very Romeroish. Maybe it's the medium.

i think the comic has it's fair share of holly mess moments . that's what really attracted me to the comic ,

like when :censored: got :censored: or when :censored: got :censored: ...etc... i was like holly ttttttt!!!!

love it

Yeah, can't quite put my finger on it...but those moments in the comics are more "shock"...this moment on TV was a great twist of irony that imho hasn't been replicated many times in the comic. It felt very Romeroish. Maybe it's the medium.

(thumbs u

have they done a good twd tv group cover yet ?

Just back from the framer last night and already up on the wall!!!!! :cloud9:

7b09d794.jpg

I love how you matched the frame background with the book :applause:

Edited by synch

Amazing piece of artwork there EvilAsh. The 9.9 though really needs to be a 10 to make that frame pop. :insane:

So I just found some more copies of #48 and it looks like I have 2 of the misprint / double print books with multiple pages being duplicated. So with the one raw copy ending on Dec 1st for $82 on eBay I am thinking maybe I should throw one of these up on eBay also. :) With my luck mine will end for around $28.

So I just found some more copies of #48 and it looks like I have 2 of the misprint / double print books with multiple pages being duplicated. So with the one raw copy ending on Dec 1st for $82 on eBay I am thinking maybe I should throw one of these up on eBay also. :) With my luck mine will end for around $28.

Are number 48s selling that high? I've been buying them local here for like 2-3 bucks waiting for such a day.