• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Also getting back on topic. Anyone think it would be dumb of me to crack out a 9.8 WD #100 Comixology variant to get it signed by Michonne (Danai Gurira) and possibly add Adlard to it? I might later on get Kirkman and Ottley on it also.

only dumb if you mix creators with actors.

Oops. :blush:

WBTTB Jeff (thumbs u

Now where's my #1 :baiting:

Only kiding lol

Also getting back on topic. Anyone think it would be dumb of me to crack out a 9.8 WD #100 Comixology variant to get it signed by Michonne (Danai Gurira) and possibly add Adlard to it? I might later on get Kirkman and Ottley on it also.

That is weird. if you can get some creators at the same signing, why wouldn't you?

That is weird. if you can get some creators at the same signing, why wouldn't you?

So my WD #1 9.8 SS Kirkman/Moore/Holden/Bernthal is "dumb" eh? :facepalm:

Good timing on the 106 preview, to use it --- heres a message to Ash and Nexus, lol:

loldsm.jpg

lol

:roflmao:

Oh geez...that's frickin' hilarious. You can't write for mess, but you sure know how to find a funny graphic to do your talking for you!

Let me try...

Jerry: Splash Page is a rip off and the way they sell their art is a slap in the face!

loldsm.jpg

Jerry: Charlie's art sucks (except for what I own), especially that #40 cover where Rick has jizz on his lips!

loldsm.jpg

Jerry: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! (AKA every post.)

loldsm.jpg

It works! Thanks Jerry!

Also, congrats on managing to go a whole week without slamming other sellers (I won't count that passive-aggressive dig at EvilAsh) or trashing other collectors' art. Glad you took my words to heart, keep it up! (thumbs u

Is "nexus" really "nico" in disguise? What did Jerry do to this guy to upset him so much?

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, it's because he called Nexus a ? Yeah, that probably has something to do with it. doh!

Is "nexus" really "nico" in disguise? What did Jerry do to this guy to upset him so much?

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, it's because he called Nexus a ? Yeah, that probably has something to do with it. doh!

Well if the shoe fits... He's sure acting like one. There's obviously some other kind of beef here.

Well if the shoe fits... He's sure acting like one. There's obviously some other kind of beef here.

Well, to Jerry's credit, he's fairly open with who he is, and stands behind his opinions. I don't hide my identity, either. If I, for example, suggested you were a "person_without_enough_empathy" while hiding behind an anonymous ID, then maybe you'd have a point.

As for my "beef" with Jerry...it's all been laid out before. Not that long ago, even. I've had my say and was willing to leave it at that. I thought we were all good until Jerry got it started again today.

So now he's had his funny ha-has and I've had mine. Is that OK?