• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

They should make à new slot for the other Hero books that are around. Really I would not mind seeing it there. We can call it the Image employée appréciation varient [/quote

The more I think about it,the more I like the idéal.

Damn that's nice, James. Is that all of your 10.0s? I wonder if that is a record for the WD registry. How many 10.0s did DHurley have or bass4punk?

there where only two total 10.0s in my day (pre issue 100 release) :preach:

Yep :preach::preach:

Damn that's nice, James. Is that all of your 10.0s? I wonder if that is a record for the WD registry. How many 10.0s did DHurley have or bass4punk?

there where only two total 10.0s in my day (pre issue 100 release) :preach:

Yep :preach::preach:

:foryou:

It was excruciating waiting on a book from Jeff over the holiday. It seemed like the usps was walking it here. I was checking that tracking every few hours to see if it had moved. It got to be where I was thinking it was lost in transit.

Won't stop me from ordering from the great white north though. Though I do skip raws from Canada. I'll gladly buy slabs.

Jim, to be fair, thats another 4-5 Business days, which means at least two weeks from time of payment until the book is in hand.

It is 4-5 business days, which is only 2-3 more than your "2 day priority". So if you paid me on the weekend you in theory could have the book by the end of the week.

Unless you planned on flipping a hot book and afraid it was just gunna burst like these moderns, I would gladly wait 2 days extra to get a book I wanted.

i suppose i just have bad luck then, as ive never had speedy service from up north.

I shipped to parcels the other day one from Niagara Falls to Vancouver and the other from Niagara Falls to California...wanna bet which one gets their first?

Give you a hint Vancouver has a 5 day guarantee, California a 4 day...Figure that one out.

Really depends on 1 seller to fill out the forms properly/get it out the door & customs to leave it alone.

its a key issue

It is??? :o

:signfunny:

Showoff.

:gossip: I don't blame you.

Gotta get off my keister and do something similar with my book though I don't have a 9.9 to match it with. hm maybe a 9.8 siggy though I think it will look better with a non-SS.

Yea, theres no doubt there are a lot of factors that go into it. USPS isnt what it used to be either.

I've generally had good luck with stuff from Canada except for the one where she just put slab in a bubble mailer and acted surprised when it got cracked. Guess I should have know when most of her other stuff was fashion and makeup oriented...