• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I want to take this opportunity to announce something amazing that has happened to my collection.

I have finally obtained a WD #100 Hero Initiative Book!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can't begin to say how grateful and lucky I am to have gotten this in my collection. It feels like that piece of OA that gets away, knowing there is only one of it. But this is different cause it's a book and a piece of OA. Double goodness. :cloud9:

Jonathan Wayshak is an amazing artist along with all the others. His style is the type of art I love the most, dark and gritty, lots of textures.

I want to thank the man who has made all this happen for me Mr. James. Thank you kind sir you truly are a gentleman!! (thumbs u :acclaim:

How this all went down was an amazing event all it's own. And in saying that, I want to do something good for the next WD collector. I have compiled a small little WD package that I will be GIVING AWAY FREE for the WD collector in need of some WD material for their own collection. I don't know how to approach this as of yet, but it will be happening within the next day or so.

These forums have given so much and their truly is amazing people still left in this world.

Without further adieu here is the book. :cloud9:

photo1_zps7656b3f3.jpg

photo2_zps5e76b7f6.jpg

I want to take this opportunity to announce something amazing that has happened to my collection.

I have finally obtained a WD #100 Hero Initiative Book!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can't begin to say how grateful and lucky I am to have gotten this in my collection. It feels like that piece of OA that gets away, knowing there is only one of it. But this is different cause it's a book and a piece of OA. Double goodness. :cloud9:

Jonathan Wayshak is an amazing artist along with all the others. His style is the type of art I love the most, dark and gritty, lots of textures.

I want to thank the man who has made all this happen for me Mr. James. Thank you kind sir you truly are a gentleman!! (thumbs u :acclaim:

How this all went down was an amazing event all it's own. And in saying that, I want to do something good for the next WD collector. I have compiled a small little WD package that I will be GIVING AWAY FREE for the WD collector in need of some WD material for their own collection. I don't know how to approach this as of yet, but it will be happening within the next day or so.

These forums have given so much and their truly is amazing people still left in this world.

Without further adieu here is the book. :cloud9:

photo1_zps7656b3f3.jpg

photo2_zps5e76b7f6.jpg

(worship)