• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

question: and I skipped over a lot of pages and may have mixed the discussion, sorry,

but why would Negans muck-encrusted arrow and knife trick ever work? Because it bypasses the "bite requirement" and delivers the muck directly into a human body? If anything other than a bite could work, all the zombie guts that that splash on their faces and in their mouths and noses and on open cuts etc would have done the trick all along. right?

I think this was discussed a bit back. It is thought that this method would work if you have an open wound or create a wound (bolt to the torso) and insert an infected item into it.

hey, know what would be cool, but not gonna happen? Negans strategy backfires. It only ends up working like Sideys spider bite - - imbues Rick with temporary Wolverine like invulnerability until it facades away! He can't be killed while under its effects. that would be cool!

and stupid at this point. Maybe in issue 12 or so it could have worked.

This would be a neat follow up to the back up story from issue 75.

I never liked the old "you have to be bitten" thing, and I guess only a sick Negan would think of this technique after a while. But it still feels like it shouldn't work.

lots of pages coming up.......... :whee:

Going to be some good ones :banana:

Going to sell my house to get some :sorry:

You can live with me if you bring all your stuff and I can pretend it is mine!

Hummm hm which side of the falls ?

lots of pages coming up.......... :whee:

Going to be some good ones :banana:

Going to sell my house to get some :sorry:

You can live with me if you bring all your stuff and I can pretend it is mine!

Hummm hm which side of the falls ?

The good side, where the more civilized people live :baiting:

Jim

I made it to the 1:12 mark........Some good clues. lol

Lots of good people with great comic collections and more important, some out of this world WD OA.

I have had the pleasure to deal with some great people there. Never ever any worries. I like to calling you guys North Americans :foryou: Makes me feel closer to you guys.Or like Rick would say your like brothers.......

All hail the King and Queen.................(only joking)

I know you are a dictatorship.

Lots of good people with great comic collections and more important, some out of this world WD OA.

I have had the pleasure to deal with some great people there. Never ever any worries. I like to calling you guys North Americans :foryou: Makes me feel closer to you guys.Or like Rick would say your like brothers.......

All I can say to the above:

:roflmao:

All I can say to the above:

Me too!!

Canada is really nice! I've only been to Montreal, but I have only good things to say. If it wasn't colder up there I would have moved there already!

James, excited to see what you're going to come up with!

In the meantime....

Rick and Carl escaping the prison, where Rick states the infamous "Don't look back, Carl" line. :banana:

Issue48pg20copy_zps847ad03c.jpg

CAF link HERE

I like that one.........but I will always remember the page after. I was on e-bay and it was looking like it was going to end kind of low. Had my eye on it the whole time.For some strange reason I didn't stick it out and lost.That page had already made its mind up it was going home with you lol

Didn't know up to that point you were hot on 48 pages. Not till I seen your CAF.