• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

kuZ2YSek_2604141453011.jpg

I'm happy I got this splash with Negan and Rick. Some reason I really like Negan and was trying to think why. I was not reading WD when the Gov was tearing up the group. I started right after issue 100.Maybe following Negan issue by issue made a differents,not sure.

I would not of been happy if Negan died or any of the group.

Been trying to wrap my head around AOW and can only hope that at one point I can look back and say ahhhh........now I see what he was doing!

James I knew you would get it. And I am happy you did. Congrats bro!!!!!!!

It really is a freaking sweet page. (worship)

I actually like Negan too. He has a different side to him than the Gov did.

But man oh man RK tortured him way more than he tortures Rick.

RIP Gov :devil:

And P.S. James YOU SHOULD READ 1-48 :baiting:

Maybe I came across the wrong way. I have read the compendium one which covers issue 1-48. Kind of blew through it. I was current at about issue 100 so I had no choice but to wait for each 22 page issue to come out. I was saying that's why I think I enjoyed Negan so much. I didn't rush through him like I did with the Gov.

Maybe I came across the wrong way. I have read the compendium one which covers issue 1-48. Kind of blow through it. I was current at about issue 100 so I had not choice but to wait for each 22 page issue to come out. I was saying that's why I think I enjoyed Negan so much. I didn't rush through him like I did with the Gov.

James, you've got to go back through it slowly and carefully. If you must speed read, then at least limit yourself to an arc a day. It really reads better as one long arc.

Hopefully you also have the issues in Omnibus form. Larger format and much better read than the smaller more compact compendiums. Plus you also get the covers, etc.

Anyone know what time comixology updates on Wednesdays?

I think it is either 9 or 10 am EST.

Yes, at or just before 9 am EST on comixology. The issues (at least the last few) have been appearing on google play at 12:15 am.

Well it seems the early release on google play is finished thanks to Amazon & Comixology;

Comixology's Comics app for Android will continue to allow users to make in-app purchases, but instead of paying with your Google Play account, you must now go through Comixology's new system and pay with PayPal or a credit card.

http://www.cnet.com/news/comixology-cuts-apple-google-out-of-digital-comics-kickback/