• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I love the show, but I can't say I enjoy it more than the comic book. There's stuff on the show not on the book that I love, the Dixon brothers are a quick example, but I hated some characters on the show whom I love in the comic book. Andrea in particular; in the comic book she's a bad- I love and in the show at some point I kinda was just anxious for her to die... lol

There are a lot of Walking Dead fans out there that don't read or intend to read the comics. Some fans of the show might pick up the tpb's or might start buying new issues of the racks. The show is the driving force behind the popularity now, as fans of the TV universe outnumber the comic book faithful by millions.

There are a lot of Walking Dead fans out there that don't read or intend to read the comics. Some fans of the show might pick up the tpb's or might start buying new issues of the racks. The show is the driving force behind the popularity now, as fans of the TV universe outnumber the comic book faithful by millions.
^^

Ok lets have some fun.

Whats wrong with this image?

_57-7_zps542a1af8.jpg

The fact that it's the pic of the far less popular back cover of the issue?

In other words, it's not the front cover :grin:

Thats the back cover to The Walking Dead issue 64.

I love the show, but I can't say I enjoy it more than the comic book. There's stuff on the show not on the book that I love, the Dixon brothers are a quick example, but I hated some characters on the show whom I love in the comic book. Andrea in particular; in the comic book she's a bad- I love and in the show at some point I kinda was just anxious for her to die... lol

I still haven't had any motivation to watch the last 2 episodes of this past season on my DVR yet.

I hate to say it but the TV show has made me lose interest in WD in general. Thinking about selling off my #1-49 because of it.

I still haven't had any motivation to watch the last 2 episodes of this past season on my DVR yet.

I hate to say it but the TV show has made me lose interest in WD in general. Thinking about selling off my #1-49 because of it.

hm

#28 9.8 ? :wishluck:

Edited by retrothecollector

hm

i'm just playin' lol

hm

i'm just playin' lol

Actually I just own #1-9, 19, 27, and the prison arc.

hm

i'm just playin' lol

:eyeroll:

hm

i'm just playin' lol

Keys only please. :idea:

hm

i'm just playin' lol

Keys only please. :idea:

Exactly. But I want them all except Very Very small quantities of variants.

#1 Variants are drek. Sorry WD fans but you know this to be true. :foryou:

p.s. tilt,

:gossip: #28 Rick loses his hand. That's a key book.

Edited by retrothecollector