• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Negan is "the lifer" Rick mentions, there was no lie.

Exactly, he basically says they've never had anyone need to be incarcerated more than a few weeks, other than one lifer. Negan.

I can't figure out what the title of #129 is referring to.

“Even now, they still find new ways to dispose of the dead.”

I tried to figure it out to. I think it's just a subtly of what happens in the book.

Maybe when Rick and Carl where on that road and the scout was out tking care of the path. (which he wasn't ) But maybe that's just the "new" way.

Just like last month about Magna "After all this time she should of been more prepared". Well I think it was when Andrea was interviewing her and she was telling her ways they took care of themselves.

IDK just my 2c

I can't figure out what the title of #129 is referring to.

“Even now, they still find new ways to dispose of the dead.”

I tried to figure it out to. I think it's just a subtly of what happens in the book.

Maybe when Rick and Carl where on that road and the scout was out tking care of the path. (which he wasn't ) But maybe that's just the "new" way.

Just like last month about Magna "After all this time she should of been more prepared". Well I think it was when Andrea was interviewing her and she was telling her ways they took care of themselves.

IDK just my 2c

Sounds right to me.

I had a chance to read 129 and thought it was a pretty solid issue. I hafta say that I hate nosy people…

If Magna sets Negan free, I hope she’s his first victim! lol

With Rick and Carl away, if Negan is freed, things will get interesting in a hurry. I assume Negan would try to run “home” where it might be *spoon* Dwight time or he’ll try to turn Magna’s group in his favor and get them to attempt a takeover. Either way, war may be brewing again…

Kirkman sure isn't making these new characters very likable.

Think what Rick would do if he were in Manga's position. He would probably be doing the same thing - suspicious of everyone and everything until proven otherwise.

I thought this was the point all along. (thumbs u

Edited for bad memory....

Edited by Beige

That ebay auction for issue #18 pg 4 with the Grimes family in the prison sold for just $630.

Ebay

Same Page Relisted

:ohnoez: Round 2 "FIGHT!"

I wonder what happened... The real question is, will it go higher or lower this time? (shrug)

Yeah-- I've got to think that was a buyer not wanting to pay. That's a very good seller. Bet he's happy!

That ebay auction for issue #18 pg 4 with the Grimes family in the prison sold for just $630.

Ebay

Same Page Relisted

I wonder what happened... The real question is, will it go higher or lower this time? (shrug)

Yeah-- I've got to think that was a buyer not wanting to pay. That's a very good seller. Bet he's happy!

That page of mine that sold for $380, buyer never paid me either. I'm just gonna keep it rather than lose out on almost $700 :sick:

Ebay

Same Page Relisted

REALLY? I'll give you $380 right now. Great page.

That page of mine that sold for $380, buyer never paid me either. I'm just gonna keep it rather than lose out on almost $700 :sick: