• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I spy a zombie page with Rick & Carl on Splash for $350.

Can you find it?

This one?

:popcorn:

If it is, the price is perfect for that.

^^

Zombie corpse in 1st panel.

87FCF68B-C472-4A05-8ECD-BE10008F0E7A.jpg

And the second panel. (thumbs u ;)

Your right, lol! It's a multi-panel zombie page featuring Rick&Carl for only $350! I predict someone grabs it by Monday.

WOW that seems cheap.......

So this has sold three times. I love the page (and have a page it would look really nice sitting right next to it!), and wonder if the multiple auctions are a decent indicator of FMV?

Any thoughts on where it ends? This will definitely bring out bidders who aren't the usual suspects.

Looks like the real art gem will be in August....

Wat dat is?

:popcorn:

Since its out there.........hate to, but here.

So this has sold three times. I love the page (and have a page it would look really nice sitting right next to it!), and wonder if the multiple auctions are a decent indicator of FMV?

Any thoughts on where it ends? This will definitely bring out bidders who aren't the usual suspects.

Yep saw it already. You guys go for it. Too much for my blood. I knew it sold recently too. Just don't remember and FMV I couldn't even make up a number. Prices for OA are crazy. I just guess when making an offer. ;) I'd pay $1500 for it, no more. :takeit:

Thanks for the heads up, I just paid $31 for compendium 2 a couple of days ago. I asked for a refund and they gave it to me and I was able to purchase it for $3.

Thanks for the heads up, I just paid $31 for compendium 2 a couple of days ago. I asked for a refund and they gave it to me and I was able to purchase it for $3.

I think Its great..... Hope a lot of new readers see this as a great way to catch up. You cant beat thé price on thé two. If You thought About reading thé WD and have not becuase of price....then here You go.

I think Its great..... Hope a lot of new readers see this as a great way to catch up. You cant beat thé price on thé two. If You thought About reading thé WD and have not becuase of price....then here You go.

Crazy good deal. (thumbs u

I Think a few of the sales happen Before my time here. I remember It being on eBay awhile back. You know thé history on It? Or Anyone else here?

I've watched it go a few times.

Would love a Tony Moore page but not willing to pay over 5K for this page.

But I would certainly pay more than 1.5

I suspect it will get 7-10K

Edited by Rip