• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:roflmao:

To funny...... Love the shirt.

Edit: Is that a one of a kind walker behind you or a production peice? Please move to the left a little so I can see it.

Edited by James J

Edit: Is that a one of a kind walker behind you or a production peice? Please move to the left a little so I can see it.

It's a little office decoration from one Mr. Greg Nicotero. Bicycle girl to be exact.

-shawn

It's a little office decoration from one Mr. Greg Nicotero. Bicycle girl to be exact.

-shawn

That is awesome (worship)

It was offered on eBay for 9K, then pulled. Then sold via ebay for around 9K. Then it turned up on CAF about a year ago and now is up again.

It's been up for sale multiple times and has never cracked 10K. It's a HUGE moment from the book. I know it's been offered a few times before, so i've got to think this may be one of the last times to pick it up. The only earlier page that's known is my page #3, and page #1 that is presumably in the wild. My strong guestimate is is that this will go for $11K. I love the book and LOVE Tony's work, but it's a simple splash without much to it, and I think that keeps the price from being super high.

I've got to think a few non-WD bidders will get in on it. I'm certainly interested, but I definitely have to think that James and a few guys from Europe will be the ones most likely to pick this up. There have been some incredible art from the book on sale recently. The Gov/Michonne pages were incredible, but this to me is just special.

And is that some framed Walking Dead art I see edging out on your right? Please pan to screen left.

;)

I've got to think a few non-WD bidders will get in on it. I'm certainly interested, but I definitely have to think that James and a few guys from Europe will be the ones most likely to pick this up. There have been some incredible art from the book on sale recently. The Gov/Michonne pages were incredible, but this to me is just special.

Can't disagree with much there... there is the small chance it will fetch a crazy price, with auctions you never can tell. At least half the TWD #1 pages have to be on lock down for the forseeable in permanent collections... anyone that is thinking about getting one may be in for a long wait to see another. The splash may not have as much going for it regarding detail compared to other TWD stuff but overall it ticks more boxes.

If I ever had that kind of money to spend on OA I would probably prefer to get 2 - 4 pieces from different titles.

FREE NEGAN or GTFO!

See you in SD!

-shawn

BsT4H52IQAAv4xV.jpg

YES!!!! :headbang:

Where can we get one of those shirts!

I know Awax would wear this!

Probably SDCC. :wishluck: I'd get one :shy:

Well gotta see what happens next issue.

But, that shirt is looking alright. hm

Any boardies that have the hook up for Lucille Bat, Ezekiel Action Figures, and TWD/Manifest Variants @ SDCC? Shoot me a PM please. I can paypal you $ before you head to the show. I needs these items for the collection! Thanks a bunch!

If anyone is interested in doing this years Walking Dead Fantasy Football league it looks like we will have at least 2 openings available (We may also have a spot or 2 available in the Comics General 10 team league also, which is a $50 buyin).

Buy in is $50 or Walking Dead stuff worth at least $50 or more to participate. We will be playing on Yahoo again this year and this is a 12 team league. Big Clutch ended up winning the league last year so here is your chance to knock him off the podium. :)

PM me if interested.

-Brendan

Can they really be about to free Negan? :pullhair:

If so I hope the first thing he does is kill the whole group.

It really will have me thinking how that group did make it as far as they did.

We will see............

Edit.........sorry forgot to put it in a tag

Edited by James J