• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

It's a print

A litho

A poster

Not a comic

I think that's pretty clear wouldn't you all agree?

Yes, but there was a rumour about an issue #7 limited edition in the wild :P

I guess it was wrong though doh!

I can pretty much guarantee you there is no limited edition #7 at this show.

It would've been cool though, a new cover by Charlie for an early number :ohnoez:

I really miss those days in the comics, where the group didn't know where to go and a lot of stuff had yet to be discovered... Issues 70 - 92 were so boring to me... Then #100 got me all excited again, then AOW was a little bit disappointing. #127 onwards seem to be cool though, looking forward to the #139 game changer ( and #141 as well) :D

Damn it Garf....you didnt give me a chance to edit my mistakes....

OMG it's just like real life!

lol

p.s. I just edited my quote of you to correct it for you. Not because I am being nice... it just makes you look like a tool until people read this far lol

It seems that will be released two limited edition of issue #7, the one Charlie started taking the interior art of. One should be coloured and both of them are supposed to be sold during the London Super Comic Con. :o

Que??? Where are you seeing anything about a variant of Issue 7? If this is true, hopefully Dre is still going to the show this year.

I did see that CGC will be in attendance there as well. Should make it easier for those overseas boardies.

I'll be at the show but I doubt there will be a reprint of #7 there. It would have been announced already.

Damn it Garf....you didnt give me a chance to edit my mistakes....

OMG it's just like real life!

lol

p.s. I just edited my quote of you to correct it for you. Not because I am being nice... it just makes you look like a tool until people read this far lol

The British are so nice :foryou:

Thanks for posting baby pictures so people forgot about that charity auction resulting in me winning. I was the high bidder AND the under-bidder. Explain that.

I guess I can show this off now

Scan-150209-0001_zpsqyantgpw.jpg

Congrats!

I'm the one who originally got that sketch by Todd!

You bought it much cheaper than I originally sold it for!

Does that mean you have a high res picture of you holding the book with Todd, instead of the low res one I have with faces cut off?!

I plan on keeping this book indefinitely! (the picture I'm talking about is attached to this, http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=27463&GSub=1817 )

:)

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

Thanks for posting baby pictures so people forgot about that charity auction resulting in me winning. I was the high bidder AND the under-bidder. Explain that.

Congrats!

Does that mean you have a high res picture of you holding the book with Todd, instead of the low res one I have with faces cut off?!

I plan on keeping this book indefinitely! (the picture I'm talking about is attached to this, http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=27463&GSub=1817)

Link doesn't work Pasta

Congrats!

I plan on keeping this book indefinitely! (the picture I'm talking about is attached to this, http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=27463&GSub=1817 )

I think I still have it somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you Jimmy

Congrats!

I think I still have it somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you Jimmy

Exciting! I would really appreciate it! and again, I don't plan on selling it, so you can PM it to me and no one else will ever see it if you so desire!

Thanks again! :)

That's insane.

Way to go eBay. You make it sooooo easy (thumbs u

I used a ebay snipping account and my normal account which resulted in me out-bidding myself for $35.

True story. So I'm not too upset about it, but man that global shipping program sucks

I paid for the WD SDCC sketch charity Jam 9.8 yesterday.

Global Shipping program extra's fee? $95 USD.

Awesome....... glad you won it :)

It was a nice book.

But Mcfarlane is such a tool for not letting CGC verifier that other book you got.

I paid for the WD SDCC sketch charity Jam 9.8 yesterday.

Global Shipping program extra's fee? $95 USD.

Awesome....... glad you won it :)

It was a nice book.

But Mcfarlane is such a tool for not letting CGC verifier that other book you got.

When I met Todd two Fan Expo's ago he was the nicest guy. He just wants his signature and possible sketches to go to fans and not art dealers. Which makes a lot of sense, the guys all about the Fan experience at conventions. and now that I have an excuse I will post this,

Screen%20shot%202015-02-18%20at%208.48.41%20PM_zpsahw6j9pb.png