• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Is Jason newsted still playing with them ??

No, not since '05 when Piggy died. They had Blacky back from '07 til last Summer and got a new bassist again

And for you guys who appreciate Away's art, he did this for me at the Baltimore show. Another tattoo coming up...

<a  href=b668ba82-724e-4555-948d-e4d7e951fc44_zps

Edited by Lonzilla

If anyone has interest in The Walking Dead Italian Version(Saldapress).

I started a thread in the Journal section of the forum. I thought it to be a better place with the amount of pictures. I completed a detail visual list of all the available issues. I will be adding other information over time.

TWD Italian Version

So here we go with the next wizard world artist (Cleveland)

WW New Orleans - Michael Cho

WW Portland - Steve Lieber

WW Madison - Rob Liefeld

WW Indy - Michael Golden

WW Cleveland - Greg Horn

Michael Golden's Cover (Not sure why it says Madison though, Liefeld must've gotten bumped up due to a cancellation or something)

TWD1-Indianapolis-Golden.jpgTWD1-Indianapolis-GoldenBW.jpg

I love Horn's GFT covers. Let's hope his WD cover is as sweet looking as those.

So here we go with the next wizard world artist (Cleveland)

WW New Orleans - Michael Cho

WW Portland - Steve Lieber

WW Madison - Rob Liefeld

WW Indy - Michael Golden

WW Cleveland - Greg Horn

Michael Golden's Cover (Not sure why it says Madison though, Liefeld must've gotten bumped up due to a cancellation or something)

TWD1-Indianapolis-Golden.jpgTWD1-Indianapolis-GoldenBW.jpg

I love Horn's GFT covers. Let's hope his WD cover is as sweet looking as those.

Nice (thumbs u Thanks for the pics!!!

Hey Guys,

We at Skybound have teamed up with the Lopez Foundation for some TWD 109 CGC charity auctions. We were able to get Charlie Adlard, Khary Randolph and Matt Roberts each to do a sketch cover and all three to do a jam piece. Auctions are up for 10 days and all proceeds go to the Lopez Foundation.

Hope you guys can take a look.

Charlie Adlard

Khary Randolph

Matt Roberts

Charlie, Khary and Matt jam piece

Hey Guys,

We at Skybound have teamed up with the Lopez Foundation for some TWD 109 CGC charity auctions. We were able to get Charlie Adlard, Khary Randolph and Matt Roberts each to do a sketch cover and all three to do a jam piece. Auctions are up for 10 days and all proceeds go to the Lopez Foundation.

Hope you guys can take a look.

Charlie Adlard

Khary Randolph

Matt Roberts

Charlie, Khary and Matt jam piece

These are really cool! I'll be bidding on the Adlard sketch just for fun. Would've been so cool if CGC identified on the label what these are for. I.e.- "Skybound George Lopez Foundation Charity Auction" or something like that.

For anyone interested I just saw a post on Slickdeals which shows that Google Play has the digital versions of Compendium 1 and 2 on sale for $5 each.

http://slickdeals.net/f/7645810-the-walking-dead-compendium-one-digital-ebook-download-5

I posted the link to Slickdeals as that probably has the answers already to some questions that may come up.

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by pjray55