• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Just bought my first piece of original art. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get it framed and up on the wall. My 3 favorite characters: Negan, Rick, and Jesus!

Walking Dead Issue 115 Page 21

Walking%20Dead%20115%20p21_zpsoeh8p1nm.jpg

Four :makepoint:

Lucille's in there

Just bought my first piece of original art. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get it framed and up on the wall. My 3 favorite characters: Negan, Rick, and Jesus!

Walking Dead Issue 115 Page 21

Walking%20Dead%20115%20p21_zpsoeh8p1nm.jpg

Four :makepoint:

Lucille's in there

How could I forget Miss Lucille?!?!

That page just LINGERED on splashpage. Great scene, composition, etc. Great buy. I legit drooled over it for a good six months.

I was torn between this one and a few others but in the end I just love every panel on this page. Great facial expressions and all my favorite characters.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that whoever won this overpaid by like $1,000?!? (shrug)

WWC Auction

If it's just me, then I apologize for my ignorance on the significance of this auction. :tonofbricks:

His auctions are dumb. He put more work in to that remark than he has any sketch cover of his I've seen.

Is it just me, or does anybody else think that whoever won this overpaid by like $1,000?!? (shrug)

WWC Auction

If it's just me, then I apologize for my ignorance on the significance of this auction. :tonofbricks:

I'd say they overpaid by $1175! :screwy:

I'd say they paid $1273 to much. Sad :facepalm:

RED!!! THAT'S A GREAT PAGE MAN!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

WWC Auction

Dunno.... there seems to be a lot of horny people out there.

If you have seen the other similar threads before then you will know that the remarked Death of Wolverine cover took all the cookies from the cookie jar.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8043395&fpart=1

The real kicker is on the last page of that thread. :facepalm:

WWC Auction

His auctions are dumb. He put more work in to that remark than he has any sketch cover of his I've seen.

Here's the funny thing - there are 25 of these being sketched by him - I've seen some of the WW Portlands and Phillies with similar sketches selling around $100-$150 (sometimes less). Whoever won this wasted a ton of coinage on this one, IMO.

Here's the next ridiculous one ending tonight…

WWCS Auction

I'm sorry but this is just laughable to me. :facepalm: If it were a charity auction I could see it...

WWC Auction

Dunno.... there seems to be a lot of horny people out there.

If you have seen the other similar threads before then you will know that the remarked Death of Wolverine cover took all the cookies from the cookie jar.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8043395&fpart=1

The real kicker is on the last page of that thread. :facepalm:

But Wolverine dies in that series…there's no way that the worth of the book could ever go down. Marvel simply does not bring back characters that it kills off. EVER. :roflmao:

Seriously, though…I just don't understand it.