• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

:whee:

DEAD!!!!!!!!!

NYCC IS GOING TO RULE!!!!

:whee:

Who else is going to NYCC this year?

Nobody else is going :sorry:

I will be working for CGC at SDCC but no NYCC for me this year since its my 10 year wedding anniversary.. yes I have tricked her for that long :insane:

So with this latest issue (sorry, I'm a couple weeks behind), does anyone else see the solution for Dwight wanting out and Negan trying to build trust would be for Negan to take over his Saviors group again?

And holy-moley, Maggie just up and hangs Gregory?? His coup was more comic relief than a real threat. Little overboard there Ms. Greene...

Rick will never let it happen.... It would have to be something really bad for Rick to let him out....Whispers about to over run them is the only thing that comes to my mind.

Maggie should of burned him alive lol

Question is, will Rick stand wth Maggie on what she did? He jails Negan because 'we don't kill'. Maggie up and hangs Gregory (which is well deserved). How can Rick let that slide? I feel a little internal strife coming up.

Andrea will be on Maggie's side.......Maggie didn't do a very good job at babysitting Carl . I think that will upset Rick more. Wonder if they will think he was kidnapped. Can't wait for the next issue :whee:

So with this latest issue (sorry, I'm a couple weeks behind), does anyone else see the solution for Dwight wanting out and Negan trying to build trust would be for Negan to take over his Saviors group again?

And holy-moley, Maggie just up and hangs Gregory?? His coup was more comic relief than a real threat. Little overboard there Ms. Greene...

In Maggie's defense she was poisoned in a botched attempt to kill her. i could see why she took a hard line with Gregory.

In Maggie's defense she was poisoned in a botched attempt to kill her. i could see why she took a hard line with Gregory.

I was shocked that there was no consultation with the other community leaders before the hammer fell. I figured it would be an exile situation with Gregory getting farmed out to another of the groups. And a public hanging to boot? That's cold!

This has probably been discussed but I was hoping that this year's Walking Dead Escape in San Diego would offer a variant WD comic like some of the previous years.

Edited by WDfan13