• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

No one wants to grade my Hero Initative blank.

:sorry:

I'll grade it for you Jimmy.....PM me and I will give you my address.it might even be worth me getting nominated for probation once I receive it from you.

It's a crazy world when a #2 9.8 sells for the same as #1 9.8

:ohnoez:

Link ? :ohnoez:

Well maybe not quite as a #1 9.8 but damn near close enough. Plus there's only one on eBay right now cgc SS for $2400! :o That book is serious.

image_zps7cgrwpwb.jpg

WOW Nice

There seems to be heat on almost all the keys! Keep going TWD!

I'm really upset about it.

"oh they're stolen"

:( :( :(

For the record I made a stink about the blanks showing up....after some time I cooled off and l agree they should be allowed to be graded..

There are other grading companies that will grade them.....Unless that has changed too.

I'm really upset about it.

"oh they're stolen"

:( :( :(

For the record I made a stink about the blanks showing up....after some time I cooled off and l agree they should be allowed to be graded..

There are other grading companies that will grade them.....Unless that has changed too.

CGC said no and now Vordomort or whatever the code name for the other company has made the same decision and is sending my blank back.

Balent (the great) - said I could crack my current 9.8 SS's and add Tony Moore and Kirkman, which would be cool but not having this blank one graded makes me so sad/mad. Sad / mad.