• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

My LCS's copy of the 150 sketch fell victim to the Diamond warehouse monkeys and arrived torn plus had a load of black ink smears on the cover. Retailer appreciation indeed!

Weak... :sorry:

They'll probably replace it if you ask nicely, though.

My LCS's copy of the 150 sketch fell victim to the Diamond warehouse monkeys and arrived torn plus had a load of black ink smears on the cover. Retailer appreciation indeed!

Local LCS as well - on the bottom of box loose among a bunch of trades... sensing a trend like what they did with the one per store Deadpool 2 Hip Hop Variant

Local LCS as well - on the bottom of box loose among a bunch of trades... sensing a trend like what they did with the one per store Deadpool 2 Hip Hop Variant

Not to sound like a conspiracy nut, but they gotta know that the bulk of collectors who get a copy will be slabbing them and if there's a major death (Maggie I hope) 9.8's will really be a premium

Stupid seller forgot to put **L@@K!!!** and/or **W@W!!!** in the title.

lol

First to market price is gonna be stupid on that book.

:wishluck:

How many unpublished covers do you think are out there??? The coloring book cover is dated '12. What that used somewhere else? I'm not recalling it at all.

That image is from Skybound's 2012 SDCC banner.

-shawn

NYCC is like skybounds red headed stepchild :sorry:

How many unpublished covers do you think are out there??? The coloring book cover is dated '12. What that used somewhere else? I'm not recalling it at all.

That image is from Skybound's 2012 SDCC banner.

-shawn

NYCC is like skybounds red headed stepchild :sorry:

Word! QFT...

:grin: