• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Thanks for pointing that out, Doug. I would have missed it. :devil:

Good luck Jerel :wishluck: --it is one nice pcs of OA. Probably a 450-500 original cost...if you get it under that it is a steal!!

Thanks for pointing that out, Doug. I would have missed it. :devil:

Good luck Jerel :wishluck: --it is one nice pcs of OA. Probably a 450-500 original cost...if you get it under that it is a steal!!

Gonna check to see if one of the girls wants it. Walking Dead is really popular with the Zombieland crowd still. lol

So uhm why all the chirping crickets when I mentioned Douglas's story being based on a real event and then the thread just amps up and gets some legs when someone points out some OA for sale.

Hmm, this makes me sad a little.

So uhm why all the chirping crickets when I mentioned Douglas's story being based on a real event and then the thread just amps up and gets some legs when someone points out some OA for sale.

I saw no mention of the father got the idea from the newest Walking Dead arc in the article you provided. If the writer did get the idea from this incident, then it wasn't commented on either. So who knows? (shrug)

I saw no mention of the father got the idea from the newest Walking Dead arc in the article you provided. If the writer did get the idea from this incident, then it wasn't commented on either. So who knows? (shrug)

Nooooooo.

Kirkman used a REAL story for Douglas's story in the book.

Are you lamenting the fact that other people's moral compasses do not always point to your own personal true North?

Join the club.

Are you lamenting the fact that other people's moral compasses do not always point to your own personal true North?

Join the club.

Well I figured the reason he incorporated this real story into his fictional world is that he was equally outraged or maybe even what Douglas said about it was his commentary on what happened.

I just thought maybe the writer had transcended his little monthly funny book by writing about the subject matter.

What exactly are we supposed to say? Ooooooh. Kirkman is against eating kids eyes. You know what? So am I! Ok, that was a profound conversation. I'd rather talk about pretty pictures now.

I just finished reading issue 72...its going to start getting crazy :banana:

I also went to my lcs yesterday to talk about issue 75 variants. They said they have right now only info on a 1:25 and 1:50 but they will keep me in the loop if anything changes. They also say 75 is going to come out around july 2nd. If I get any info on it I will let u guys know (thumbs u