• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

I went to WWChicago on Friday, and went to the Robert Kirkman panel. First of all, if you are ever given the opportunity to attend one of his panel discussion, b all means do it! He is hysterical.

The question of when TWD #50 was going to come out was raised, and Kirkman said, "It'll be out Wednesday (July 2)." He went on to say that 51 was at the printer, and 52 was "done." :headbang:

Edited by Mushie

OK, I am a believer. Walking Dead Rocks! Read the first TPB last week and bought the next 4 TPBs over the weekend. Stayed up to 2am Sunday night (a work night) reading them all. I just couldn't stop. Waiting for LCS to get the next three TPBs in. Can't wait. Until then I will be reading all 9 TPBs of Garth Ennis's Preacher that I never read.

Just got back from my LCS....got the Variant! :banana:

Read the issue and...

It's going in the direction I thought. Looks like it's time to say bye-bye to Rick, as his son is now going to be the focal point of our story...

OK, I am a believer. Walking Dead Rocks! Read the first TPB last week and bought the next 4 TPBs over the weekend. Stayed up to 2am Sunday night (a work night) reading them all. I just couldn't stop. Waiting for LCS to get the next three TPBs in. Can't wait.

Welcome to the dark side. :headbang:

Until then I will be reading all 9 TPBs of Garth Ennis's Preacher that I never read.

One of the best comic series of all time, and you're reading it the way it should be read, like crack! :insane:

picked this up. great issue. i have been noticing that it takes me less than 5 minutes to make it through the whole issue. the art is great. but it took me longer to use the restroom than to read this book.

picked this up. great issue. i have been noticing that it takes me less than 5 minutes to make it through the whole issue. the art is great. but it took me longer to use the restroom than to read this book.

I hope it ended badly...the comic that is, not your restroom endeavor... :whistle: