• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

anybody have a line on the RASL #4 release date?

i was under the impression it was coming out on March 18th, but it doesn't seem to be on the diamond list (shrug)

anyone care to sprinkle some sunshine on my day?

My sources say March 25th.

i was under the impression it was coming out on March 18th, but it doesn't seem to be on the diamond list (shrug)

:o :o

:headbang:

edit: capfreak, i wanna hang out at the viltrumite homeworld...maybe sample a vultrumite female or three hm

Just recently acquired this set....from no less than eBay.

rasl.jpg

heh heh, i've eyed that so many times on ebay :)

i want a copy of that sketch SOOOO BADLY!! i ordered one from DCBS, but the order never got filled :(

Why don't you just buy it straight from the CBLDF? That way your entire payment goes toward a good cause ...

rasl.jpg

i want a copy of that sketch SOOOO BADLY!! i ordered one from DCBS, but the order never got filled :(

Why don't you just buy it straight from the CBLDF? That way your entire payment goes toward a good cause ...

schmidty...your wonderful links never cease to amaze me

thank you :foryou:

rasl.jpg

No problem - I actually bought one from the CBLDF table at WW Chicago last year.

It's a nice print - the only problem I have with it is that the elements in the bottom part (the Rasl logo, CBLDF logo & signature) are placed so close to the edge that it's rather hard to frame nicely.

edit: capfreak, i wanna hang out at the viltrumite homeworld...maybe sample a vultrumite female or three hm

Alright, I'll take Amber and Atom Eve.

rasl.jpg

No problem - I actually bought one from the CBLDF table at WW Chicago last year.

It's a nice print - the only problem I have with it is that the elements in the bottom part (the Rasl logo, CBLDF logo & signature) are placed so close to the edge that it's rather hard to frame nicely.

i was thinking light blue matte and black frame would look nice (shrug)

Alright, I'll take Amber and Atom Eve.

hm on second thought...a viltrumite broad would probably twist my wang off with her super-strong snizz...i'll play it safe and call mark's mom and monster girl (in monster form, that is) (:

Hate to say it, but I'm not bowled over by RASL. I've read the first three issues and thought they were only okay. Seems like a whole lot of nothing is happening. I'm intrigued by the story, but it sure takes its time getting to the interesting parts.

Hate to say it, but I'm not bowled over by RASL. I've read the first three issues and thought they were only okay. Seems like a whole lot of nothing is happening. I'm intrigued by the story, but it sure takes its time getting to the interesting parts.

Watch out there brutha...

Watch out there brutha...

:lol:

I know, I know. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Just saying that it's not as good as I had hoped it'd be.

I personally think Rasl is ok.. If it was a monthly, I probably wouldnt be picking it up, but since it takes so long in between, I can afford to pick it up when it comes out

I hope #4 is good, otherwise I wont be picking up #5

It's been 3 short issues not much can happen.

i won't go off on ya this time :foryou: but i must point out these two sentences:

'Seems like a whole lot of nothing is happening. I'm intrigued by the story..'

(shrug)

a whole lot of nothing? there's been a picasso stolen, a bad guy shootout, a hooker killed (twice), tesla array theories, titty bars, booze...oh yeah, and dimension shifting (: that doesn't seem like alot of nothing to me :)

In my opinon, Bone starts off a similar way, slow but building... RASL will be worth the read, you can bet on it.