• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL!!

239 posts in this topic

Guess it's time to re-read 1-3 cuz I have totally disconnected...

same here. hope i dont have to re-read them all every time a new issue finally comes out lol

of course you'll have to re-read them! that's part of the fun :) the same way it was when boke books came out!

can't wait!! :headbang:

same here. hope i dont have to re-read them all every time a new issue finally comes out lol

of course you'll have to re-read them! that's part of the fun :) the same way it was when boke books came out!

I'm sure you meant "BONE" books, but yeah I agree, re-reads are part of the fun.

I'm sure you meant "BONE" books, but yeah I agree, re-reads are part of the fun.

yeah, that's what i meant :foryou:

Hope my shop gets a copy. It's already a big week for me, but I'll pick it up if they have it. Otherwise I'll grab a copy whenever I make it out to a different shop that definitely stocks it.

BTW, phigam, I got the Invincibles a while back and everything was all good. (thumbs u

I freaking somehow missed getting RASL 2...

I have read 1, and really into the story, but am afraid to even read this thread in case of spoilers lol

I have also been trying to no avail to win a variant 1A copy on ebay at an affordable price :sorry:

What was the print run for RASL #1?

I saw a copy of #1 this weekend and I thought about picking it up (probably cover price). It's more likely a 9.2/9.4 than a higher grade copy.

Pat

well, according to comic chronicles it's less than 2110...it didn't even crack the top 300

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2008/2008-03.html

What was the print run for RASL #1?

I saw a copy of #1 this weekend and I thought about picking it up (probably cover price). It's more likely a 9.2/9.4 than a higher grade copy.

Pat

well, according to comic chronicles it's less than 2110...it didn't even crack the top 300

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2008/2008-03.html

You're looking at the wrong month :baiting: - it sold 16,346 copies in February (the release month).

The initial print run of Rasl #1 was 20,000.