• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,322 posts in this topic

Was happy to pick this up. Tough book, I think. No copies on the census and my other copy is a real beater (forget I said that if I end up trying to sell it on the boards!).

Stumbled into it because the seller had mistakenly listed it as Spider-Man 20! :o

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

Unfortunately, it's one of the few APC covers where Baker didn't include a dame ....

Was happy to pick this up. Tough book, I think. No copies on the census and my other copy is a real beater (forget I said that if I end up trying to sell it on the boards!).

Stumbled into it because the seller had mistakenly listed it as Spider-Man 20! :o

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

Unfortunately, it's one of the few APC covers where Baker didn't include a dame ....

A dame?!

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

A dame?!

There is almost nothing like a Baker St John cover where there is nothing like a dame.

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

A dame?!

A moll? hm

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

A dame?!

There is almost nothing like a Baker St John cover where there is nothing like a dame.

South Pacific! ( :gossip: "ain't")

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

A dame?!

South Pacific! ( :gossip: "ain't")

damn! Busted!

Which is more valuable? Spidey 20 or the APC?

To us? The APC, of course! To most collectors, probably the Spidey 20.

I could go online and buy any number of Spidey 20's in various condition at any time, as long as I had the money. With books like the APC and other Bakers you can wait months and years for a copy to show, money be damned.

_57_zpse1ad80fd.jpg

Nice Spiderman 20...

A dame?!

A moll? hm

A skirt, a broad, a frail, a twist, a kitten, a doll, a babe, you know, a dame.

I just got a facebook friend request from a cute single skirt today (a reptile enthusiast). Too bad she's about 40 years younger than me...

When I was 25 there were no broads that were into reptiles or comics. Why are there so many now that I am a seasoned citizen? :o

Edited by tricolorbrian