• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,326 posts in this topic

Looks like I killed this thread again...YES! Oh, dang, I just bumped it... :sorry:

Hmmm...guess I'll show a Baker cover from my sig line...

9h05r6.jpg

and here's another one I haven't shown in awhile:

osddsw.jpg

Great books!

Keep 'em comin'!

Looks like I killed this thread again...YES! Oh, dang, I just bumped it... :sorry:

9h05r6.jpg

I prefer to take that cover at face value and assume there's a story about four little men trying to woo a giant lady.

Prototype for "Attack of the 50 Foot Tall Woman" :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... pardon my crassness, but with a gal like that, I suppose size DOES matter.....

9h05r6.jpg

I prefer to take that cover at face value and assume there's a story about four little men trying to woo a giant lady.

Prototype for "Attack of the 50 Foot Tall Woman" :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... pardon my crassness, but with a gal like that, I suppose size DOES matter.....

I thinks I sees a resembelance...

41759-1-1305174786.jpg

Wow, I got a response...I thought all the Baker people had gone skiing in Afghanistan or something, or were busy looking at doohickamabob's eBay offerings... hm

OK, so I'm thinking of letting these go...$50,000 for the group (take 1% off automatically). :sumo:

11iz4a1.jpg

eqtikp.jpg

or8go5.jpg

Edited by tricolorbrian

Wow, I got a response...I thought all the Baker people had gone skiing in Afghanistan or something, or were busy looking at doohickamabob's eBay offerings... hm

He doesn't need looking; he needs buying! :baiting:

Scroll back up. I added 3 books that need buying too. I even offered a discount...

Scroll back up. I added 3 books that need buying too. I even offered a discount...

Take them for 1% you say? hm

I love your gif. Says it all.

On a serious side, the CL 25 in fair, on ebay, only went for $76.00. I would have bid but they don't ship to Canada. That was a missed opportunity. They would have realized much more. By hating us Canucks, they've left money on the table. On the upside, it curtails my compulsive buying habits.

ONLY $76? For a FAIR...? Is that supposed to be a deal? :roflmao:

Tough to figure with CL 25 because prices seem all over the lot. As I mentioned above, that book would look pretty good in a slab, even if it graded out at, say, 1.5. Because the only Baker content is the cover, that's what I would have done with the book.

I was the underbidder. Considering how the winner bid, I think I would have won if I had sniped it rather than bidding early.

ONLY $76? For a FAIR...? Is that supposed to be a deal? :roflmao:

Tough to figure with CL 25 because prices seem all over the lot. As I mentioned above, that book would look pretty good in a slab, even if it graded out at, say, 1.5. Because the only Baker content is the cover, that's what I would have done with the book.

I was the underbidder. Considering how the winner bid, I think I would have won if I had sniped it rather than bidding early.

It was a nice looking fair. The colours popped. It had eye appeal. Definitely worth the price. Put a BIN of $200.00 and it would go.