• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

Nice colors on that #78!

As for the #104, I wish had me one of them thar Buck Rogers hats! Great Gil Kane cover...

Next to Atomic Knights, Space Museum was my favorite feature in Strange Adventures. Its interesting how much we get to learn about the Parkers as the series progresses...

Nice issue 78. The different shades of purple and magenta are striking.

Here are two I dug up that I have not seen posted yet.

STRADVENT94.jpg

This issue has the first Space Museum story. Nice colors on this one.

STRADVENT104.jpg

Two nice ones. The 78 looks more like a Mystery in Space cover than Strange Adventures. The 104 is a favorite of mine. It's one of the issues where Kane inked himself, meaning his elegant lines were preserved.

I love these...

First ones I ever picked up as I like the giant sized DC books but I can see me getting more of this series in the future.

GIGSTRADV228.jpg

Those Strange Adventure reprints from the 70s was my introduction to these great Silver Age stories (that and FROM BEYOND THE UNKNOWN).

I like the reprint cover just as much as the orginal (which was first printed in MYSTERY IN SPACE)...although the couple seem much more concerned in the SA version.

MIS_31.jpg

Well, it's either post images or trim hedges ...... hm

This is one of the most dramatic compositions on a Str Adv cover, along with this one:

SA95.jpg

That's a great SA cover!

That cover always reminds me of this nice Joe Sinnott cover...the theme being you can step out of your living room and drift off into space...cool!

ST_67.jpg