• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

I like those Strange Adventure covers. This one reminds me of the Green Lantern Showcase 24.

3744025303_731da65c90_o.jpg

I like this cover but I purchased it for the Atomic Knights story.

3744025161_8dc79dbe6a_o.jpg

Nice Kane art on the first one, and one of the all-time great washtones on the second one.

I like those Strange Adventure covers. This one reminds me of the Green Lantern Showcase 24.

Nice Kane art on the first one, and one of the all-time great washtones on the second one.

Thanks. Are the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Yankees playing baseball in Columbus tonight? I know the pitching coach and his wife.

Thanks. Are the Wilkes Barre/Scranton Yankees playing baseball in Columbus tonight? I know the pitching coach and his wife.

Yep, we lost 2-1.

Great looking books, and so tough to find the lower numbers in decent grade. I love those old Strange Adventures, and Tales of the Unexpected also.

DRX