• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

All of those have some really good stories! :applause:

Great books, Zutak and Atlas! Never seen a couple of those ones in the 40's. Strange Adventures was such a long-running series that I'm always discovering issues that are new to me.

Nice books, guys. Here's a couple of bookends for JohnT's #43, and a few more just for fun. :hi:

SA046-RC-2.jpg

Please sell this to me, I love baseball covers! What is the CGC grade?

SA046-RC-2.jpg

From the River City collection (just like adamstrange's #52). I believe the boys in Sarasota gave it an 8.5, which seems about right to me. But I freed it from its tomb the very day I acquired it.

Just got a copy of the famous "animal balloon" cover!

SA77.jpg

What a great cover! lol

Care to spill the beans on the "scientific trick" he mentions?

Please don't make me buy a copy... :wishluck:

Haven't read it yet, so you better go ahead and buy one. :)

SA046-RC-2.jpg

From the River City collection (just like adamstrange's #52). I believe the boys in Sarasota gave it an 8.5, which seems about right to me. But I freed it from its tomb the very day I acquired it.

Good show sir! I am all in favor of comic book liberation -- especially those River City copies, they are sooo purrdy!

Nice books, guys. Here's a couple of bookends for JohnT's #43, and a few more just for fun. :hi:

SA046-RC-2.jpg

Sounds like you are a B&B Strange Sports fan as well? I'm not a big baseball fan, but I love that cover of the gorilla sliding into home!

SA046-RC-2.jpg

Sounds like you are a B&B Strange Sports fan as well? I'm not a big baseball fan, but I love that cover of the gorilla sliding into home!

:)

BB49.jpg

SA046-RC-2.jpg

:)

BB49.jpg

Even better is Infantino's Detective Chimp story where Det Chip plays Little League baseball. Frickin' hilarious.