• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of recently aquired SAs...the theme today is mini-space aliens in teeny-tiny spaceships!

SA_78.jpg

SA_84.jpg

SA 78 has a spectacular Gil Kane dinosaur story...too bad Gill didnt do a couple of "War Before Time" stories.

Here are a couple of recently aquired SAs...the theme today is mini-space aliens in teeny-tiny spaceships!

SA_78.jpg

SA_84.jpg

SA 78 has a spectacular Gil Kane dinosaur story...too bad Gill didnt do a couple of "War Before Time" stories.

The think I like about the 78 is the aliens look like middle-aged Caucasian businessmen. Like Kane momentarily ran out of ideas and had to get the art turned in. lol

Thanks for the tip on the dinosaur story. Love those.

SA_78.jpg

SA_84.jpg

The think I like about the 78 is the aliens look like middle-aged Caucasian businessmen. Like Kane momentarily ran out of ideas and had to get the art turned in. lol

Thanks for the tip on the dinosaur story. Love those.

You can actually read the story on line at this new Gil Kane blog:

http://www.kingdomkane.com/search/label/Gardner%20Fox

StrangeAdventures4.jpg THis thread could use a bump. Here's an issue I don't see very often. Would you believe my father bought this for me at Cherokee Book Store in Hollywood, Calif when I was in middle school. He bought about 10 books that day for a buck, and he kept this one for himself only because he was a big Science Fiction fan--especially Asimov and Frank Herbert. After my father died last year, my mom told me she still had the box of books. This one was by far the highest grade.

StrangeAdventures4.jpg THis thread could use a bump. Here's an issue I don't see very often. Would you believe my father bought this for me at Cherokee Book Store in Hollywood, Calif when I was in middle school. He bought about 10 books that day for a buck, and he kept this one for himself only because he was a big Science Fiction fan--especially Asimov and Frank Herbert. After my father died last year, my mom told me she still had the box of books. This one was by far the highest grade.

Very nice and cool story :applause:

I agree I don't see this issue hardly at all. Thanks for posting it!

WOW! Nice book and an even nicer story. I'm sure i am not alone when I say that we would love to see more of your dad's books.

Bill

SA94-1.jpg

Gorgeous book. Talk about colorful.

That's a unique shade of purple used for the space background.