• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

Just realized the "bulk uploader" on photobucket uploads the small pics. Sorry about that. Lesson learned.

you have to change the size setting to get it to stop doing that.

#104 is one of my favorite issues, its the first app of the SPACE MUSEUM - one of the most underrated scfi strips since SPACE CABBIE.

Bill

Cool, I'll read it tonight!

It was a good read. I've always been irritated by Sekowsky, because I don't love his JLA, but I'm finding I really like his sci-fi and romance stuff.

JLA is about the only art that Sekowksy drew that I don't like. He really is a good artist, and fast but his approach to JLA just doesn't work for me. Star Hawkins, which appeared in SA, is about my favorite series he worked on.

#104 is one of my favorite issues, its the first app of the SPACE MUSEUM - one of the most underrated scfi strips since SPACE CABBIE.

Bill

Cool, I'll read it tonight!

It was a good read. I've always been irritated by Sekowsky, because I don't love his JLA, but I'm finding I really like his sci-fi and romance stuff.

JLA is about the only art that Sekowksy drew that I don't like. He really is a good artist, and fast but his approach to JLA just doesn't work for me. Star Hawkins, which appeared in SA, is about my favorite series he worked on.

Okay, so I'm not just imagining that he's got some redeeming qualities! Good to hear.