• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show your Strange Adventures
2 2

511 posts in this topic

stadv150.jpg

Whew, I needed a break from the frogs and snowmen (although those are cool in their way).

This is an incredible copy of a great book.

Love the 16 wheeler dune buggie

:o

Didn't notice that. How strange!

two things about the dune buggie:1) as constructed I dont see how the tires wouldnt just spin on the ground as the engine turns the axle. and two) didnt NASA just design a 16 wheel Mars outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed? I saw one recently on a TV show about space technology etc.

I don't get out of the Golden Age group much, but I wandered over here today and found this great thread. I really love some of these covers! Here's my only Strange Adventures issue:

149533-001.jpg

If that's your only one, you sure picked a nice one. Looks like a really sharp copy.

Ken

Wow, stunning copy of a great issue!

Thanks guys. It's one of my favorite covers from the 1950s.

Nice thread all. I too am normally roaming the GA forums, but this was too good to pass up. These are the issues I haven't seen posted yet. Sorry for the bad scans. My scanner doesn't like slabs and I was too lazy to take the others out of their sleeves.

StrangeAdv30.jpg

StrangeAdv31.jpg

StrangeAdv33.jpg

StrangeAdv40.jpg

StrangeAdv14.jpg

StrangeAdv11.jpg

StrangeAdv8.jpg

StrangeAdv7.jpg

#104 is one of my favorite issues, its the first app of the SPACE MUSEUM - one of the most underrated scfi strips since SPACE CABBIE.

Bill

Cool, I'll read it tonight!

#104 is one of my favorite issues, its the first app of the SPACE MUSEUM - one of the most underrated scfi strips since SPACE CABBIE.

Bill

Cool, I'll read it tonight!

It was a good read. I've always been irritated by Sekowsky, because I don't love his JLA, but I'm finding I really like his sci-fi and romance stuff.