• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy monkey-spit, the Lakers are killing the Celtics tonight

69 posts in this topic

What happened...for those of us with no TV.

The Celtics went crazy in the second period and opened up a big lead. Right now they're up by 29 with four minutes left in the 3rd period.

The Celtics went crazy in the second period and opened up a big lead. Right now they're up by 29 with four minutes left in the 3rd period.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I get no thanks? :(

Thanks!

I get no thanks? :(

^^

I graduated in 86 also. This is a beat down not soon to be matched.

Almost over now....

I went to high school in Massachusetts... The Lakers/Celtics matchups back then were like brawls... :cloud9:

Congrats to the Celtics! (Even though I'm on the West Coast now.)

What is funny is I hated the Celtics and loved the Laker's in the 80s and now it is just the opposite. I hate the Lakers and love the Celtics.

Ray Allen- The sweetest J in the game. Just an awesome game.

I despise anything anything related to Boston but having the Lakers win is akin to Duke winning the NCAA tourney or Notre Dame winning the BCS Championship. Thankfully the lesser of 2 evils played out in these finals.

That being said its hard to dislike these group of Celtics, besides Pierce that is.

I graduated in 86 also. This is a beat down not soon to be matched.

Almost over now....

I went to high school in Massachusetts... The Lakers/Celtics matchups back then were like brawls... :cloud9:

Congrats to the Celtics! (Even though I'm on the West Coast now.)

No love for Boston.

But I'm gona represent the class of '86!

Word! :applause:

Walton grew up lovin the Celtics wanting to be a Celtic...

And Pierce grew up lovin the Lakers wanting to be a Laker...

It's time this wrong was righted and the only appropriate thing is a straight-up trade Luke for Paul trade... :devil:

I despise anything anything related to Boston but having the Lakers win is akin to Duke winning the NCAA tourney or Notre Dame winning the BCS Championship. Thankfully the lesser of 2 evils played out in these finals.

That being said its hard to dislike these group of Celtics, besides Pierce that is.

What is there to dislike about Paul Pierce? He's one of the good guys in the league. He doesn't travel around in a posse looking for trouble every night like 50% of the league, and actually respects himself, his team, and the game of basketball.

What is there to dislike about Paul Pierce? He's one of the good guys in the league. He doesn't travel around in a posse looking for trouble every night like 50% of the league, and actually respects himself, his team, and the game of basketball.

Ive met Paul in a club and he was a very nice guy, offered me some of his liquor also. But Pierce flashing gang signs when many believe he'd cry if he broke a fingernail and him being carried off the floor missionary style only to come back 20 minutes later proves my point. I dont think he is a bad guy and he is a great player but there are reasons to dislike him. No Im not a Kansas fan either.