• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No respect for CGC! What's up with that?

168 posts in this topic

How dare he bend the spine on a comic book. meh
Exactly. Power to the High Grade Collectors :P

High Grade Collectors RULE!!!

CAL adding to registry all the time...

Hell, they can now probably get a regrading fee.

regrade what? That bozo totally bent the spine up when he kicked it/ripped it.

If it went in for regrading - a 9.0 tops would what he would receive.

And is that really worth it???? NOPE!

Seriously, no real comic collector/fan would ever treat any book that way, no matter how low an opinion they had of the content. :sumo:

(That's the first time I've ever used the sumo graemlin, for emphasis.)

OK forget that embed , here's what I was trying to do. I found this vid on YOUTUBE of three subjects consisting of two primates and one spineless reporter, as You'll see there behavior after smashing into the slab is hilarious when they run into the "Well". I don't much care for FATHOM, but where's the respect for all the hard work that goes into the grading process. Anyway watch the vid and let Me know what Ya think.

We are now in the 3rd generation of the "Me-ism; Me Me Me". "Look at ME". " I don't fit in - disrespect it.

There are many people that just don't have any RESPECT for anyone else, anything they don't understand, anything they can't be a part of, and yes that includes the Comic book hobby. Can't afford uber high grades? make fun of CGC and it's supporters. Girls: Hate the blonde sex-kitten down the street that men would risk jail and financial ruin just for a 5-minute fling with? Make fun of her and spew forth dumb blonde jokes. Then sprinkle a dash of hypocrisy along, and the dumb blonde you are making fun of is the very girl they want to be. Why? Becasue every hound dog male pays attention to THEM and not you.

Modern society = No respect. That is the reason for a lot of things wrong today.

The answers are not appropriate for this Forum.

CAL won't run for Office because of rigid mind-set

With that post, I just gained a whole new level of respect for you, Cal.

(worship)

To:

DiceX

Thanx!

I was a little angry when I authored that post, but as usual, I mean what I say. gets me in trouble? Yes a lot. I got in trouble on another Board because they did not like what I had to say about robojo33. Oh well - it took nads for me to post what I did and i did say what they said it was, and I ain't taking it back. Because I respect myself.

Hang in there,

CAL :golfclap:

Hell, they can now probably get a regrading fee.

regrade what? That bozo totally bent the spine up when he kicked it/ripped it.

If it went in for regrading - a 9.0 tops would what he would receive.

And is that really worth it???? NOPE!

Seriously, no real comic collector/fan would ever treat any book that way, no matter how low an opinion they had of the content. :sumo:

(That's the first time I've ever used the sumo graemlin, for emphasis.)

(shrug)

1sinspast.jpg

Where the hell have you been? :busy:

It's summer time. It's too nice to be inside. He has been working and then goes to the skate park. Where have you been?

I'm too old for the skate park. You'd think he would hang out at places where girls do, but go figure. (shrug)

What those douches just said was:

My way of collecting is correct

Your way is correct, as long as you collect my way.

No, that would take up too many brain cells of which too many were expended over the past few years smoking crack. I just vote for they are just retarded. Like others, I didn't mind that they wanted to crack the book, but to do it in such a manner to deliberately damage the book speaks to their level...level zero. Didn't they say that in the Kung Fu Panda movie?

"There is now a level zero". lol

It's summer time. It's too nice to be inside. He has been working and then goes to the skate park. Where have you been?

I'm too old for the skate park. You'd think he would hang out at places where girls do, but go figure. (shrug)

Some people are just slow starters where girls are concerned. ;)

Some people already have a GF. :gossip:

Only one? :cool:

All I can handle..... ;)

All I can handle..... ;)

Yeah, they can be high maintenance.

:o(worship)

OK forget that embed , here's what I was trying to do. I found this vid on YOUTUBE of three subjects consisting of two primates and one spineless reporter, as You'll see there behavior after smashing into the slab is hilarious when they run into the "Well". I don't much care for FATHOM, but where's the respect for all the hard work that goes into the grading process. Anyway watch the vid and let Me know what Ya think.

We are now in the 3rd generation of the "Me-ism; Me Me Me". "Look at ME". " I don't fit in - disrespect it.

There are many people that just don't have any RESPECT for anyone else, anything they don't understand, anything they can't be a part of, and yes that includes the Comic book hobby. Can't afford uber high grades? make fun of CGC and it's supporters. Girls: Hate the blonde sex-kitten down the street that men would risk jail and financial ruin just for a 5-minute fling with? Make fun of her and spew forth dumb blonde jokes. Then sprinkle a dash of hypocrisy along, and the dumb blonde you are making fun of is the very girl they want to be. Why? Becasue every hound dog male pays attention to THEM and not you.

Modern society = No respect. That is the reason for a lot of things wrong today.

The answers are not appropriate for this Forum.

CAL won't run for Office because of rigid mind-set

With that post, I just gained a whole new level of respect for you, Cal.

(worship)

hm