• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No respect for CGC! What's up with that?

168 posts in this topic

OK forget that embed , here's what I was trying to do. I found this vid on YOUTUBE of three subjects consisting of two primates and one spineless reporter, as You'll see there behavior after smashing into the slab is hilarious when they run into the "Well". I don't much care for FATHOM, but where's the respect for all the hard work that goes into the grading process. Anyway watch the vid and let Me know what Ya think.

OK forget that embed , here's what I was trying to do. I found this vid on YOUTUBE of three subjects consisting of two primates and one spineless reporter, as You'll see there behavior after smashing into the slab is hilarious when they run into the "Well". I don't much care for FATHOM, but where's the respect for all the hard work that goes into the grading process. Anyway watch the vid and let Me know what Ya think.

We are now in the 3rd generation of the "Me-ism; Me Me Me". "Look at ME". " I don't fit in - disrespect it.

There are many people that just don't have any RESPECT for anyone else, anything they don't understand, anything they can't be a part of, and yes that includes the Comic book hobby. Can't afford uber high grades? make fun of CGC and it's supporters. Girls: Hate the blonde sex-kitten down the street that men would risk jail and financial ruin just for a 5-minute fling with? Make fun of her and spew forth dumb blonde jokes. Then sprinkle a dash of hypocrisy along, and the dumb blonde you are making fun of is the very girl they want to be. Why? Becasue every hound dog male pays attention to THEM and not you.

Modern society = No respect. That is the reason for a lot of things wrong today.

The answers are not appropriate for this Forum.

CAL won't run for Office because of rigid mind-set

We are now in the 3rd generation of the "Me-ism; Me Me Me". "Look at ME". " I don't fit in - disrespect it.

There are many people that just don't have any RESPECT for anyone else, anything they don't understand, anything they can't be a part of, and yes that includes the Comic book hobby. Can't afford uber high grades? make fun of CGC and it's supporters. Girls: Hate the blonde sex-kitten down the street that men would risk jail and financial ruin just for a 5-minute fling with? Make fun of her and spew forth dumb blonde jokes. Then sprinkle a dash of hypocrisy along, and the dumb blonde you are making fun of is the very girl they want to be. Why? Becasue every hound dog male pays attention to THEM and not you.

Modern society = No respect. That is the reason for a lot of things wrong today.

The answers are not appropriate for this Forum.

CAL won't run for Office because of rigid mind-set

With that post, I just gained a whole new level of respect for you, Cal.

(worship)

...but where's the respect for all the hard work that goes into the grading process...

Having taken a fee for their hard work, I'm not sure CGC would be in the least bit bothered.

Hell, they can now probably get a regrading fee. (thumbs u

Hell, they can now probably get a regrading fee.

regrade what? That bozo totally bent the spine up when he kicked it/ripped it.

If it went in for regrading - a 9.0 tops would what he would receive.

And is that really worth it???? NOPE!

That's okay. Nick or one of the other dealers can sell 'em a new copy. (thumbs u

How dare he bend the spine on a comic book. meh