• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPILATION: What's your job?

496 posts in this topic

:cry:

Complete nightmare. Producing partners who couldn't agree on what they wanted from the -script, with me in the middle trying to please both. Not a recipe for success.

Jon Peters wanted the giant spider again ? (shrug)

Tack on college instructor to mine as well--just got picked up to teach part-time at a local community college. If I can manage this well enough with teaching f/t at the boarding school I work at along with coaching football and wrestling, I'll probably keep teaching a course or two each semester.

:cry:

Complete nightmare. Producing partners who couldn't agree on what they wanted from the -script, with me in the middle trying to please both. Not a recipe for success.

Jon Peters wanted the giant spider again ? (shrug)

One producer wanted a family film, the other a hard PG-13. I ended up just writing what I wanted to write. One loved it, the other wasn't a fan.

wconditionfreak aka conditionfreak (I have both and am still trying to get the password for "conditionfreak" so I do not have to use the second "wconditionfreak" screen name. Oh such drama.

Retired Cleveland Police Lieutenant. Currently breeding German Shepherd Dogs, African Grey Timneh parrots and being very good to my wife before she goes off to work everyday. I guess, in a weird sort of way, I am a gigolo :)

I couldn't be happier (well, maybe if I had the best Action #1 and the best Tec #27, Marvel #1, bla, bla, bla, on and on, infinity)

Process Technician at a plastics manufacturing company. It's amazing looking at what everyone does to hustle up the bill money.Good thread...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u