• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

I hang my head in shame as I write this post and hope you all can forgive me and please, please pray for me so my sins are forgiven.

Forgive what? :foryou:

My unethical, greedy, lying, dishonest, puppy kicking, candy stealing, comic selling, pressing, buying, flipping, breathing, eating , existing ways.

Well, that depends. You would have to forgive my paddling, backstabbing, high grade collecting, greggy loving, pedigree hoarding, sales thread starting, message board posting, Bill Ponsetti associating, hot wing hating, convention loitering, mojito testing, Borock hugging, smartass talking ways.

:wishluck:

:foryou: I need to add "Friend of Timmy" to the list.

I hang my head in shame as I write this post and hope you all can forgive me and please, please pray for me so my sins are forgiven.

My unethical, greedy, lying, dishonest, puppy kicking, candy stealing, comic selling, pressing, buying, flipping, breathing, eating , existing ways.

Well, that depends. You would have to forgive my paddling, backstabbing, high grade collecting, greggy loving, pedigree hoarding, sales thread starting, message board posting, Bill Ponsetti associating, hot wing hating, convention loitering, mojito testing, Borock hugging, smartass talking ways.

That is where I draw the line. :sumo:

I just realized I will see greggy twice in less than a month :cry:

I think I can fix it were you may room with him as well. hm

I see spelling is overrated in the hills. But I'll be thinking of you as I'm relaxing in my room and you're still hoofing it to the Marriott.

You do that. I am going to use your room to validate my parking ticket at the Hyatt garage.

That's okay. I'm going to boost your credit card and leave it with the desk to bill for expenses. Then I'll be enjoying a $7 Almond Joy.

I just realized I will see greggy twice in less than a month :cry:

I think I can fix it were you may room with him as well. hm

I see spelling is overrated in the hills. But I'll be thinking of you as I'm relaxing in my room and you're still hoofing it to the Marriott.

You do that. I am going to use your room to validate my parking ticket at the Hyatt garage.

That's okay. I'm going to boost your credit card and leave it with the desk to bill for expenses. Then I'll be enjoying a $7 Almond Joy.

I can see how you would feel like a nut. :whistle:

:acclaim::acclaim:

One of the most prominent memories I have of Chicago is Timmay's smile and his clasp on a beer bottle.

lol

One of the most prominent memories I have of Chicago is Timmay's smile and his clasp on a beer bottle.

lol

I got to see the latter at least 1o times a day :baiting: