• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

Don't miss HUGE Guest Announcement for Chicago Comic-Con

GET CHICAGO COMIC-CON TICKETS NOW!

Look for a HUGE Guest Announcement on Monday morning July 13 right here on www.wizardworld.com

Chicago Comic-Con has over 600 guests already, but this will be our BIGGEST announcement.

You can also follow us on twitter @wizardworld or become a fan of Chicago Comic-Con on Facebook or friend us on myspace.com to get the update.

Chicago Comic-Con returns August 6-9, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.

hm

Is this the "HUGE" announcement?:

TWILIGHT SAGA ACTOR, CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL JOINS CHICAGO COMIC-CON

If so, all I can say is zzz

Look for a HUGE Guest Announcement on Monday morning July 13 right here on www.wizardworld.com

Chicago Comic-Con has over 600 guests already, but this will be our BIGGEST announcement.

You can also follow us on twitter @wizardworld or become a fan of Chicago Comic-Con on Facebook or friend us on myspace.com to get the update.

Chicago Comic-Con returns August 6-9, 2009 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center.

hm

i`m guessing thats not the big announcement -- at least i hope not

hm

Yeah, after reading further I think you're probably right. That certainly doesn't seem like a "HUGE" guest announcement by any stretch of the imagination, and the blurb that says " Look for a HUGE Guest Announcement on Monday morning July 13" is still there.

hm

Yeah, after reading further I think your probably right. That certainly doesn't seem like a "HUGE" guest announcement by any stretch of the imagination, and the blurb that says " Look for a HUGE Guest Announcement on Monday morning July 13" is still there.

God I hope not, what a HUGE let down if that's the case.

Has there been any further developments on this?? How long do these Chicago guys consider it to be morning??

:gossip: based on recent events I think they probable fired the webmaster , and no-one else can post the guests name

Has there been any further developments on this?? How long do these Chicago guys consider it to be morning??

:gossip: based on recent events I think they probable fired the webmaster , and no-one else can post the guests name

:roflmao:

They fired the webmaster, and he's the only one who knew the password to update the site. lol

I just read on the Wizard message boards that Julie Newmar has cancelled. She is no longer listed as a guest.

That sucks. :(

She has to be ancient now. Could be for health reasons.