• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCworlds WW Chicago report (extended version)

87 posts in this topic

Beautiful!!! (worship)

Pretty soon you're going to be selling those shiny WMs to get more of them. ;)

Chicago08029.jpg

Chicago08023.jpg

Roy, Mike, Brad and Socratic Wonder at the Bedrock/Forum booth

I see myself in that picture. Which one is Socratic Wonder?

Batman shirt

Thanks for the report Jim, and great books. You and Barb both are genuinely nice people. I hope to see you at more events in the future. If you ever make it to Central Florida, be sure to let me know.

Mike

Chicago08023.jpg

Great report. I want that Flash 109 on the board. :grin:

BTW. Next time you see a chick on the subway, we need a picture. You throw that out and all you do is get us worked up.

Best report yet.

I agree :headbang:

I'm trying to change the world one con report at a time. :) Thanks for the compliments guys, I do take these reports pretty seriously and this one took me over three hours to write. So your kudos are much appreciated and make it worth the effort. (thumbs u

Jim

Dang nice report! You must be an engineer in your other life with that kind of detail... makes me kinda proud, Great pictures and some incredible books!

(worship) (worship)

Not an engineer, I wish, than I could actually buy better books than restored ones doh!

Jim

Chicago08023.jpg

BTW. Next time you see a chick on the subway, we need a picture. You throw that out and all you do is get us worked up.

I'm sure that wouldn't have been creepy...excuse me miss may I take your picture? I'm sure it was creepy enough that everyone didn't stop staring at her, guys and gals alike :) I was convinced that a few more stops and even my wife was going to play for the other team :)

Jim

Greta report, Jim. By the way, I was buzzed so I forgot what section my car was in. At least I got the floor right.

Wow, I never really noticed how polite you were... on the boards. :baiting:

Greta report, Jim. By the way, I was buzzed so I forgot what section my car was in. At least I got the floor right.

Bite me :foryou:

What? Again? (shrug)

What? Again? (shrug)

Told you I miss you

Chicago08023.jpg

I'm sure that wouldn't have been creepy...excuse me miss may I take your picture? I'm sure it was creepy enough that everyone didn't stop staring at her, guys and gals alike :) I was convinced that a few more stops and even my wife was going to play for the other team :)

Jim

Which one was this? The one that sat next to Greggy?