• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Got the grade and the scan today on this fine specimen. No MC, No date stamp, No writing. Wonder what it's worth today hm

50af15.jpg

wow 2nd af15 5.0 :applause:

Very impressive and 2nd nice 5.0 to boot! :applause:

I wish it was my 2nd, but it is infact the same 5.0. I did send it to Matt for a press and try for the 5.5 bump :sorry: Obviously it is still a 5.0 even with the press. I guess that tear does make that big of an obstuction to how high it can be.

Thanks for the clarification. Could be 5.0 today and 5.5 the next. Nonetheless, it's a great looking copy. (thumbs u

Got the grade and the scan today on this fine specimen. No MC, No date stamp, No writing. Wonder what it's worth today hm

50af15.jpg

Be still my heart! :luhv: THIS is what I've been looking for FOREVER! Hey! :idea::wishluck:

I have a 5.0 that I will show here for comparison

AmazingFantasy15CGC50C-1.jpg

For those that dislike Marvel chipping? I will take this 5.0 over another.

Very nice!

Here are the results for Heritage today for AF15's (thumbs u

Amazing Fantasy 15 6.0 ow/w Twin Cities $19120

Amazing Fantasy 15 6.5 ow/w $21510

Amazing Fantasy 15 7.0 ow $33460

about right (thumbs u

I think that prices are still slowly creeping up in most grades not counting outlier sales of books that were exceptionally nice for the grade. According to GPA:

Previous 6.0 high was $17K so this $19K sale is a significant increase.

Previous 6.5 high (my old copy which was absolutely spectacular and looked like an 8.0) was $25K so this $21K sale is a bit low compared to that book but seems in line with the market today. My copy did an almost straight trade for the 7.0 that I currently have so I would "value" my old 6.5 at higher than the average 6.5.

Previous 7.0 high was $40K (I believe it was an exceptional white pager with back cover damage that pressed into a 7.5) . This $33K sale touches the next highest sale from Sept/2008.

about right (thumbs u

I think that prices are still slowly creeping up in most grades not counting outlier sales of books that were exceptionally nice for the grade. According to GPA:

Previous 6.5 high (my old copy which was absolutely spectacular and looked like an 8.0) was $25K so this $21K sale is a bit low compared to that book but seems in line with the market today. My copy did an almost straight trade for the 7.0 that I currently have so I would "value" my old 6.5 at higher than the average 6.5.

Previous 7.0 high was $40K (I believe it was an exceptional white pager with back cover damage that pressed into a 7.5) . This $33K sale touches the next highest sale from Sept/2008.

If I was just looking at the scans and not knowing the actual grade, i would take that 6.0 over that 6.5 therefore i can see why the 6.0 had a record price.

about right (thumbs u

If I was just looking at the scans and not knowing the actual grade, i would take that 6.0 over that 6.5 therefore i can see why the 6.0 had a record price.

Yeah, that 6.0 is so well preserved and it can't get more newsstand fresh then that.

about right (thumbs u

If i recall correctly, there was a 6.0 that was sold on comiclink a few years ago that was higher than gpa high of 17k