• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

The 5.0 is supernice, it deserves to fetch 20 k IMO, I'm looking at the book and not the grade.

That will be something...I say around $15-16K's. ;)

it looks like it might end up at $15-16k, then less than month later it'll show up as $20k by comiclyars on ebay :o:roflmao:

The 5.0 is supernice, it deserves to fetch 20 k IMO, I'm looking at the book and not the grade.

it looks like it might end up at $15-16k, then less than monther later it'll show up as $20k by comiclyars on ebay :o:roflmao:

He has a 4.5 up for 16k right now.

it looks like it might end up at $15-16k, then less than month later it'll show up as $20k by comiclyars on ebay :o:roflmao:

CM is definitely accumulating and driving up the prices. :P

what's the story behind comicmylars?

thxs in advance

It does appear that CM does sell books, my guess is that each book carries an ultra inflated price and you do have the opportunity to make an offer. It is obvious what he pays on some of the bigger books like the AF15. We can see the profit margin he works with. One has to think he would accept a reasonable profit. He isn't screwing anyone but himself though.

thxs in advance

It does appear that CM does sell books, my guess is that each book carries an ultra inflated price and you do have the opportunity to make an offer. It is obvious what he pays on some of the bigger books like the AF15. We can see the profit margin he works with. One has to think he would accept a reasonable profit. He isn't screwing anyone but himself though.

Comicmylars is nothing like this guy:

Linky

I hate this guy....and I don't hate anyone, did that make sense? lol

I PM'd this guy once on eBay, said I would sell him my FF48 Stan SS book for something like a cool grand, that way he can sell it for $3,000 and make a good profit. I never heard back from him, cause he knows he is intentionally trying to rip people off.

Jerome

thxs in advance

Linky

I PM'd this guy once on eBay, said I would sell him my FF48 Stan SS book for something like a cool grand, that way he can sell it for $3,000 and make a good profit. I never heard back from him, cause he knows he is intentionally trying to rip people off.

Jerome

Pfffttt!!!

You dont think 81K is a fair price for a SS 6.0 X-men 1?!?

NEWB! :baiting:

thxs in advance

Linky

Jerome

Pfffttt!!!

You are right, that's a good deal. I'm going to pluck some Benjamins off my tree in the back yard and *spoon* up the GPA for everyone :devil: Cause in his reality, money grows on trees!

Jerome

My personal fav is the SS 1.5 ASM #6 for a cool $6800!

Bought last July for $179, he's selling it for $6800. Nothing wrong with trying to squeeze out 38 times your purchase price is there?

Why get a 9.4 #6 for $6,000 when you can get a SS 1.5 for just $800 more??? :acclaim:

thxs in advance

He's a guy in the San jose area that sells comics as a side business. His high mark method does seem to work like it or not. Ex the af15cgc6.5 he bought for $20k or so. He'll have on eBay for his asking price. Someone eventually will offer a lower price thinking they bargained themself down to a. Good/better price.. Easy 4k profit. Seems to work pretty well

Pfffttt!!!

Whoot I'm gonna list both of my same SS books for only $70K each and look like a star next to this guy! :whee:

And I'm gonna put them on an even BIGGER pillar!! (worship)

Pfffttt!!!

Whoot I'm gonna list both of my same SS books for only $70K each and look like a star next to this guy! :whee:

And I'm gonna put them on an even BIGGER pillar!! (worship)

Yeah the pillar makes all the difference in his listings. Classly real classy. :roflmao:

As a matter of fact... look at my thumbnail picture below my name, That is the 6.5 pictured there!!
RE: The 6.5 spoof listing in Indy. 'Shirley' offered it to me for $7000. However, 'she' won't allow me to pick it up in person. hm