• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Recently saw a 4.0 Stan SS with slightly less MC than my copy go for right around $7k on eBay..given MC quickly turns most people away, and my copy is a 4.5, I figure that is what mine would go for (for now lol).

But call me a pessimist, once the movie is out, I bet the prices will drop a little, back to what they were like a year ago.

Jerome

my last 2 cgc 4.5 with no MC and ow or better pages have sold for 8500 and 8750 respectively

:banana: Mine is a 4.5 OW-W with near perfect centering and no chipping! Those prices would represent about a 45% paper profit for me in 2 years as well!

my last 2 cgc 4.5 with no MC and ow or better pages have sold for 8500 and 8750 respectively

:banana: Mine is a 4.5 OW-W with near perfect centering and no chipping! Those prices would represent about a 45% paper profit for me in 2 years as well!

Show us yours!

:gossip: There is a new 3.5 OW AF 15 just listed on Ebay for $7052 in Canada. Looks pretty good, no chipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-CGC-3-5-VG-UNIVERSAL-/280764982993?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item415ee5a6d1

This is in the for sale section.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5176446#Post5176446

Show us yours!

Happy to! :cloud9:

AF15CGC45.jpg

WOW, great color, no chipping, OW-W too. Sweet! :applause:

GPA says the last 4.5 sold for $10,289. I wonder what that was about?

Ever thought of getting the book signed by Stan?

It was an eBay sale and it was one of the best looking 4.5s out there - and potentially pressable.

Thanks! I couldn't be happier with it. I couldn't care less if the book never appreciated a cent, I am just in love with this copy.

While I'm not against SS, I have no plans to get this copy signed. I've gotten Stan's signature on a few other books and am just fine with those.

It was an eBay sale and it was one of the best looking 4.5s out there - and potentially pressable.

Must have been quite a bidding war! I'm sure the seller was happy. Was it a White Pager?

Link

I found that auction. It is a nice looking book, but with such dark scans it may be easy to miss something. I'm also not crazy about the right edge. It is a nice looking copy though.

Link

I found that auction. It is a nice looking book, but with such dark scans it may be easy to miss something. I'm also not crazy about the right edge. It is a nice looking copy though.

I got some better scans. I took the book to 9k range just on 5.0 potential

The original owner took very good care of it, the color and gloss perservation shows this, sorry about the bad CGC pics, shouldve took them ealier in the day when I had better lighting, but the raw picture shows the cleanliness and color better.