• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Possible miss represented af15

Pretty sure I have seen this in a 2.5 trimmed slab. Anyone keeping track of purple af15s?

That should be one of bijoubaby05's shills. So yes I'd say it's a scam (cracked out) - stay away. Here's the same book actually listed as sold by bijoubaby05:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1c293e4203&item=120951030275&nma=true&pt=US_Comic_Books&rt=nc&si=QhbUDg3pNb4ewvYUeNSUjwX0FDg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1363

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Yep. Best 1.8 of this book I have seen which is why I went after it, well centered, no chipping, Stans sig...a dream book for me :cloud9:

I am guessing it would have been a 2.5 Qualified otherwise or a 2.5 in a yellow SS slab? That is a nice 1.8.

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Yep. Best 1.8 of this book I have seen which is why I went after it, well centered, no chipping, Stans sig...a dream book for me :cloud9:

I am guessing it would have been a 2.5 Qualified otherwise or a 2.5 in a yellow SS slab? That is a nice 1.8.

Thanks. It may be worthy of a better grade one day maybe?

It was graded a long time ago, way back in August 2005.

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Great book Bro! It does present well for grade! Congrats on getting one! Great feeling getting as AF #15!!! :cloud9::headbang:

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Great book Bro! It does present well for grade! Congrats on getting one! Great feeling getting as AF #15!!! :cloud9::headbang:

Thanks Man. It really is a good feeling. I've wanted one for so long, but I wanted the right one for me, and this is it. The sig although unverified I believe is genuine.Its a nice bonus but it doesn't really matter. What I wanted was good centering and no chipping, oh and the OW pages are a nice bonus as well. :)

Possible miss represented af15

Pretty sure I have seen this in a 2.5 trimmed slab. Anyone keeping track of purple af15s?

That should be one of bijoubaby05's shills. So yes I'd say it's a scam (cracked out) - stay away. Here's the same book actually listed as sold by bijoubaby05:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1c293e4203&item=120951030275&nma=true&pt=US_Comic_Books&rt=nc&si=QhbUDg3pNb4ewvYUeNSUjwX0FDg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1363

Always need to keep the boardies informed, nice work.

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Here is an idea, get Stan Lee to sign the book again on top of his original signature. Literally trace his own signature. Then get the book reslabbed and see what you get. I am guessing you would easily push it up to a 2.5 dare I say 3.0 if CGC shrugs at the old signature and only takes account of the newer one.

My guess is 1.8

1962AF015-4140f-4.jpg

Here is an idea, get Stan Lee to sign the book again on top of his original signature. Literally trace his own signature. Then get the book reslabbed and see what you get. I am guessing you would easily push it up to a 2.5 dare I say 3.0 if CGC shrugs at the old signature and only takes account of the newer one.

Why did Stan sign this in BRIGHT BLUE???? Did you request that? The comic is a pretty nice 1.8 but the blue signature stands out way too much. I normally see black sigs on this comic.