• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

How do I join this club? :shrug:

The easiest way is to sleep with someone already in it :gossip:

hm What do you say G.A.Y.tor? :whee:

I'd say lose the Y or buy me dinner first lol

Steak, lobster and Coke Zero. lol

yum

my guess is that the edenwald copy would grade a 3.0 or so, with the hole punches, if it were to be in a blue holder

That's interesting, lower than I expected...have you seen some Golden Age books with holes in them that leads you to call it that low? It's tough to put a defect like that into context...

How do I join this club? :shrug:

The easiest way is to sleep with someone already in it :gossip:

hm What do you say G.A.Y.tor? :whee:

I'd say lose the Y or buy me dinner first lol

Okay, I'll lose the Y, G.A.tor. lol

That Edenwald copy has been up for sale forever and a day. Apparently nobody wants such an "eyesore" (aka Green Label) like that. Unfortunate, since the rest of the book is beautiful! Such a shame.

my guess is that the edenwald copy would grade a 3.0 or so, with the hole punches, if it were to be in a blue holder

That's interesting, lower than I expected...have you seen some Golden Age books with holes in them that leads you to call it that low? It's tough to put a defect like that into context...

quite a few actually...there is a 2.5 action 1 with hole punches....a 3.0 action 7 with hole punches (presumably from same collection).... there is a GL 1 with hole punches that looks 9.0+ that got a 2.5....those are a few off the top of my head

the hole punch (3 of them) remove pieces from cover and all interior pages...tough to grade higher than g/vg by most anyone's standards, I would think

(thumbs u

quite a few actually...there is a 2.5 action 1 with hole punches....a 3.0 action 7 with hole punches (presumably from same collection).... there is a GL 1 with hole punches that looks 9.0+ that got a 2.5....those are a few off the top of my head

the hole punch (3 of them) remove pieces from cover and all interior pages...tough to grade higher than g/vg by most anyone's standards, I would think

(thumbs u

I remember that Action 1 with hole punched. It did not sell in auction the first time around back then for 50K. I wonder if it did sell later hm . Looks cheap now. doh!

(thumbs u

Just squeeze some caulk in the holes, let' er dry for an hour, then paint 'em.

Voila, an instant P&P (Puttied and Painted) 9.4. :headbang:

hm:whee:

(thumbs u

Just squeeze some caulk in the holes, let' er dry for an hour, then paint 'em.

Voila, an instant P&P (Puttied and Painted) 9.4. :headbang:

(thumbs u

I remember that Action 1 with hole punched. It did not sell in auction the first time around back then for 50K. I wonder if it did sell later hm . Looks cheap now. doh!

it sold for $40K in 2003 at heritage...is available today for $150K I heard (though this was before the 3.0 fetched 300K, so that might change)

(thumbs u

it sold for $40K in 2003 at heritage...is available today for $150K I heard (though this was before the 3.0 fetched 300K, so that might change)

Wow...I didn't know that was your copy. I think I'm settling for a .5-1.0 copy now unless I unload my 2nd tier stuff.

at 11K I would bite!

Nice copy...it will sell eventually...not sure 15K though.