• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

Decided to officially join the club.

I approve sagats 4.0 b/c

Unrestored blue

No marvel chipping

Sharp colors (dark red), grayish white background, ow pages, no markings or writings.

If you ever need to upgrade, you can sell this book quickly.

Only thing is gotta to look at gpa and cgc prices. Forget the overstreet pricing, it's irrelevant relative to major keys like af15

I was wondering, how many club-members own unrestored copies vs. restored?

It seems to me as though the majority own unrestored copies which begs the question, do most prefer to have a lower graded unrestored copy or a higher graded restored copy, assuming the asking prices were equal?

For instance, an unrestored 4.0 or a MP restored 8.0?

I was wondering, how many club-members own unrestored copies vs. restored?

It seems to me as though the majority own unrestored copies which begs the question, do most prefer to have a lower graded unrestored copy or a higher graded restored copy, assuming the asking prices were equal?

For instance, an unrestored 4.0 or a MP restored 8.0?

I don't own anything that is graded by CGC restored. If it's a well presentable AF15 8.0 with minor resto, great eye appeal, rich in color and not TRIMMED...I may consider. It's really the person preference. Also, one of three AF15 has some sort of restoration. Of course, unrestored comics are more liquid and desirable.

I see restored 9.0's with extensive changes go for less than 7K on ebay etc. So I would not place a high dollar value on a book that can be coverless and reconstructed in its entirety.

Unrestored all the way -regardless of presentation of restored copy for me and most collectors.

I see restored 9.0's with extensive changes go for less than 7K on ebay etc. So I would not place a high dollar value on a book that can be coverless and reconstructed in its entirety.

Unrestored all the way -regardless of presentation of restored copy for me and most collectors.

I agree. Don't "invest" in an "apparent" key book (esp an AF15). There are too many nice 3s and 4s out there for starter books at the same price. They're great to own, and easily upgradable. They have the SAME story lines as the HG'ers.

We all started in the 3 and 4 boats. (thumbs u

I agree. Don't "invest" in an "apparent" key book (esp an AF15). There are too many nice 3s and 4s out there for starter books at the same price. They're great to own, and easily upgradable. They have the SAME story lines as the HG'ers.

Same here...I started in the 3 boat. (thumbs u

I started in the 2.0 boat and progressed to 6.0, but not done yet. Someday I will have 7.0 :cloud9:

Same here...I started in the 3 boat. (thumbs u

I started in the 1.0 boat and will likely need Devine Intervention to finish anywhere higher.

asm-hulk001.jpg

All bigger ships than my first.

My first AF15? 0.0000001 (Ex-TREME-ly Poor condition). Purchased in Little Rock, AR in 1985 for $75.00.

I wonder who has that rag-doll now ?? (shrug)

since I am going to be an active bidder on this one, need to keep my "thoughts" close to the vest so as not to reveal my bidding plan...

but I hope I have a fairly "good" idea of ending price range :foryou: