• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

Camera work is (thumbs u

Comics are (worship)

This was not in any of the shots. There's hope. :cloud9:

master30.jpg

Wonderful books, nice idea, Andy,...an absolutely impossible task for me, I'm going to have to go with my favorites from the M to SC boxes, that I could easily reach, not including anything CGC'd, cause those are in the closet books...and I kept changing my mind;)

favorites.jpg

Wonderful books, nice idea, Andy,...an absolutely impossible task for me, I'm going to have to go with my favorites from the M to SC boxes, that I could easily reach, not including anything CGC'd, cause those are in the closet books...and I kept changing my mind;)

favorites.jpg

wow, that is a GREAT shot too...today has been as good as the past days...first richard, now sharon... I might have to get out my camera lol

favorites.jpg

Ecclectic! I love it. Kudos for having Mad # 1 in there :applause:

favorites.jpg

Nice choices Sharon!

The Police and the Planet are :cloud9::luhv:

favorites.jpg

Nice choices Sharon!

I agree..good choices...

:takeit:

Marvel Mystery Comics #6 when you get tired of it!!

favorites.jpg

Nice choices Sharon!

I agree, a nice selection.

At small size like this, the Planet and Moon Girl really caught my eye.

Jack

favorites.jpg

Nice choices Sharon!

I agree, a nice selection.

At small size like this, the Planet and Moon Girl really caught my eye.

Jack

That issue of Moon Girl is tough to find.

This was a tough thing to narrow down...so I cheated a little. :grin:

I think these are my ten favorites (at least for today)...

Comiccovers280.jpg

(I have had the Torch 23 since I was in eighth grade. Bought it from The American Comic Book Co. through a CGB ad for $40.

Captain Marvel 17 (not this copy) was the very first golden age book I ever saw in person.

And the Mystic 1, well, there is a ton of sentimental value there.)

These are certainly ten of my favorite non-Timelys...

Comiccovers281.jpg

But the red covers need to be represented...

Comiccovers282.jpg

And finally, ten covers that just look cool together...

Comiccovers283.jpg

All I can say is :o(worship)

This was a tough thing to narrow down...so I cheated a little. :grin:

I think these are my ten favorites (at least for today)...

Comiccovers280.jpg

(I have had the Torch 23 since I was in eighth grade. Bought it from The American Comic Book Co. through a CGB ad for $40.

Captain Marvel 17 (not this copy) was the very first golden age book I ever saw in person.

And the Mystic 1, well, there is a ton of sentimental value there.)

These are certainly ten of my favorite non-Timelys...

Comiccovers281.jpg

But the red covers need to be represented...

Comiccovers282.jpg

And finally, ten covers that just look cool together...

Comiccovers283.jpg

All I can say is :o(worship)

Me too skybolt, me too.