• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

My NSFW Flickr page has been updated for anyone interested. Let me know what you think.

www.flickr.com/dwshoots

As always, you can log in with Facebook, Yahoo, Google, or join to view the images.

Bravo on the Sailor girl pinup. The color palette you used and the contrast is perfect. Really a nice shot.

I really dig the daguerreotype style on the Three Graces you did. You really nailed the look with those.

My NSFW Flickr page has been updated for anyone interested. Let me know what you think.

www.flickr.com/dwshoots

As always, you can log in with Facebook, Yahoo, Google, or join to view the images.

Bravo on the Sailor girl pinup. The color palette you used and the contrast is perfect. Really a nice shot.

I really dig the daguerreotype style on the Three Graces you did. You really nailed the look with those.

Thanks Jason! I seriously appreciate the feedback. Yeah, with my Three Graces shots I was going for that vintage French postcard type look. I'm pleased with the way they turned out. My favorite "aged" one is the 3 of them sitting on their feet with their backs to the camera.

Major update yesterday and today to my Flickr account too because I had a cute little blonde nude out by a lake and in the woods for 3 hours yesterday morning. Poor thing... it was 46 degrees when we got there with a windchill of about 40.

If anyone else takes a look, I'd appreciate the feedback pro or con, PM or public. Seriously. I know most of you would rather just look at "nudie" pictures but the feedback would be helpful.

I almost have my website build finished too... what a pain in the butt. I haven't put together a web site since I actually wrote the HTML for a site back in 1997! That seems like ancient history now.

Batman sketch before bed. 11x14 bristol w/ copics and india ink pens. Testing out the pens. Still need to straighten out my lines and take my time. Inspired by a pencil concept sketch by Ray Lederer.

405AA314-2942-4F5D-8674-0EA44AB49406-43941-00000BD60C9A42E2.jpg

Edit: adding this one I finished tonight. Kirby recreation on a new blank.

38B71FC2-B0A2-4289-A33E-896B9404C221-56790-00000F6E7869B27D.jpg

Edited by Mangbus

I haven't drawn since high school. Five beers later and here's what I ended up with:

ScarletSpidersketch.jpg

You should have had another! :kidaround:

A quick sketch I did last weekend for practice using my Pentel brush pen...

twd24-sktch.jpg

Something I did a couple weeks ago for the owner of my LCS as a thank you

MG-W1152_05-cover-mini2.jpg

Something I started after Thanksgiving lunch...

fear_agent-sktch1.jpg

A quick sketch I did last weekend for practice using my Pentel brush pen...

twd24-sktch.jpg

Something I did a couple weeks ago for the owner of my LCS as a thank you

MG-W1152_05-cover-mini2.jpg

Something I started after Thanksgiving lunch...

fear_agent-sktch1.jpg

i have one of those but i find the bristles turn to quickly, had that problem?

I haven't ran into this issue yet, because I'm only on my 3rd refill on this pen. But I have heard about this problem. And have a 2nd pen already :)

I also recently purchased a bunch of Winsor and Newton Series 7 brushes. Damn expensive things, but luckily one of the local art supply chains has them at 50% off through the end of the year. Hopefully I can acquire all I need before then.

I haven't ran into this issue yet, because I'm only on my 3rd refill on this pen. But I have heard about this problem. And have a 2nd pen already :)

I also recently purchased a bunch of Winsor and Newton Series 7 brushes. Damn expensive things, but luckily one of the local art supply chains has them at 50% off through the end of the year. Hopefully I can acquire all I need before then.

those Windsor Newton Series 7 up there with the Hunt 102's as artists choice equipment but like you said they're abit pricey