• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

A couple of inking practices I finished recently

css22-med1.jpg

witches_tales08.jpg

If anyone would like to have these, be the first to send me a PM and be willing to paypal me $5 for shipping. If you feel like tipping for the work, that's up to you :)

Someone already got them. Thanks

Edited by Sarfa

Ummmm, tipping optional??? Dude, you are selling yourself way short. As the Joker said as played by Heath Ledger, "If your good at something, never do it for free".

True, but as I'm not really established, I don't know, I feel weird asking for money for these kinds of things. Now if someone commissioned me to do something, like I've done on this board a couple times, then it's kewl.

I did these for a fellow boardie about 2 years ago...

One penciled, One penciled and inked and one penciled, inked and colored.

com1m-hulk340-pencil.jpg

com2m-hulk340-inked.jpg

com3m-hulk340-colored.jpg

Edited by Sarfa

The Hulks, were lightboxed.

The GA stuff was printed in blueline and then inked. I took some high resolution scans of the original artwork that I found online, straightened and leveled it. Then printed them out on bristol boards. The "minis" as I call them as sized to do 2 per 11"x17" board.

I am doing an "actual size" of the CSS22 soon. It will get the full treatment. Inked and colored, as long as I can get the right color copics that I'm missing at the moment.

Nice, I just recently discovered Kirby - Demon, thanks to a recent thread here. I need to see about tracking down his run.

Original issue lots are pretty cheap or you can get the trade\

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jack-Kirbys-Demon-hardcover-Omnibus-complete-1-16-Demon-Knights-DC-1970s-/161449110670?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item25971dec8e