• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

I used to draw really flat pictures, first attempt at any kind of dramatic perspective. First picture I have drawn in about 15 years! Thanks for the nice compliment.

Wasn't a lot of planning on this one...Started drawing the Hulk, added a Wolverine, started adding a background. On the next one I just might do a little planning :)

15 years? Damn,guess when you've got it it's like riding a bicycle.Nice job! :applause:

Go go go !!! Looks great ! I can't help but think though that Hulk is about to punch Wolverines claws right on the point. OUCH..thats gotta hurt

Thanks. People always seemed drawn to that half-buried skeleton for some reason. I did a short poster print of this (500 copies) about 25 years ago, and people would always ask questions like "Is the skeleton rising up out of the coins?" or "Did that helmet belong to the skeleton?" or "Who is the skelton?"

Ironically, I went to high school with Frank Cho (he was actually 1 year behind me) and we were in the same art class in my senior year. He excelled. And I was pretty mediocre (I remember getting a "D" in that class). His family lived about 2 blocks from mine. I also remember going to his house as a kid in either late elementary or middle school.

Weird to see people you knew way back when.

Edited by Firespitter