• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

A couple of inking practices I finished recently

css22-med1.jpg

witches_tales08.jpg

If anyone would like to have these, be the first to send me a PM and be willing to paypal me $5 for shipping. If you feel like tipping for the work, that's up to you :)

Someone already got them. Thanks

Dude, (worship) amazing inking skills. If you every do more, put me down for one!

Progress report:

27 pages penciled and all lettering inked :P

spike5complete1_zps558eb49b.jpg

(worship)

I pay thee homage, for I am amazed.

Mike does really have an incredible comic going,bet if you ask nice he'll sell you the entire run.It's a fun read,take it from someone who has the run and can't wait for each issue.

Progress report:

(worship)

Mike does really have an incredible comic going,bet if you ask nice he'll sell you the entire run.It's a fun read,take it from someone who has the run and can't wait for each issue.

i have 'em.

Progress report:

(worship)

i have 'em.

(thumbs u

Progress report:

(worship)

i have 'em.

(thumbs u

Thx guys. Y'know, I was thinking, if I can just ink one page a day...... lol .... I'd be done in 27 days doh!

Progress report:

(worship)

i have 'em.

(thumbs u

Thx guys. Y'know, I was thinking, if I can just ink one page a day...... lol .... I'd be done in 27 days doh!

real life takes such a tole on time.

Is why my own project is coming along so slowly. :(

Progress report:

(worship)

i have 'em.

(thumbs u

lol It's true !! Projects like this take up all your time !! If my computer wasn't in my drawing room I wouldn't even have the forums to keep me company

Progress report:

(worship)

i have 'em.

(thumbs u

lol It's true !! Projects like this take up all your time !! If my computer wasn't in my drawing room I wouldn't even have the forums to keep me company

Holy Cow! I better get off the computer, go upstairs and start drawing. What an inspiration!

Thanks

something new I started tonight for the hell of it.

I'm sure people will recognize it at some point.

I call this one "Soft leads are FUN!"

soft_leads_r_fun1.jpg

Weird Tales of the Future #3

Yup. I just happened to be listening to Slipknot's new single The Devil and I, when I found that in your photobucket and thought how fitting.

It was also the 1st time in almost a month that I've been able to do any artwork because of some reoccurring neck issues I've been having lately. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend and finish up some commission work I have going.