• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

Nice. :applause:

Thanks..Guess I have a little more enthusiasm to draw now that I have people i can show..Been about a year though since ive drawn anything really

Without motivation hobbies grow stagnant,why do you think most everyone here has kick collections.We are talking to each other everyday about comics,if we had nobody to talk to our collections would stagnate too.Great stuff brother. :applause:

Thanks..Guess I have a little more enthusiasm to draw now that I have people i can show..Been about a year though since ive drawn anything really

Without motivation hobbies grow stagnant,why do you think most everyone here has kick collections.We are talking to each other everyday about comics,if we had nobody to talk to our collections would stagnate too.Great stuff brother. :applause:

Thats why I enjoy collecting comics more than ever now..These boards finally offer me people to talk to about things that interst me..Before it was just me and my girlfriend that listened and motivated me to collect but doesnt really have a interest in comic books.

art7.jpg

I like this one a lot. Reminds me of the matrix with neo taking on multiple Agent Smith clones.

Lots of action here. :applause:

Thanks..I saw it one day and was like that looks awesome to draw so I did..Cant remember what issue # of amazing spiderman this cover graced though.

Thats why I enjoy collecting comics more than ever now..These boards finally offer me people to talk to about things that interst me..Before it was just me and my girlfriend that listened and motivated me to collect but doesnt really have a interest in comic books.

(thumbs u

art7.jpg

I like this one a lot. Reminds me of the matrix with neo taking on multiple Agent Smith clones.

Lots of action here. :applause:

Thanks..I saw it one day and was like that looks awesome to draw so I did..Cant remember what issue # of amazing spiderman this cover graced though.

It looks loosely inspired by ASM#154..

Granted, it's not the same, but that's the book that popped into my head when I saw this drawing.

77906321824.154.gif