• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about doing another episode of Artists Assemble if there is enough interest.

Given that we have a few new members that have skills, it might be good. hm

Your artwork? If so very nice. (worship)

Thank you. Yes - that's my work. There's more here if you want to check it out.

I just bookmarked your page,some great stuff.I do a little drawing myself,some of my pieces are a few pages back in this thread.

The new guy Dr. Balls is a professional artist,and would like to know if I'm good enough to take the next step.Maybe get a portfolio,and shop my work around.I never thought I would do anything with it you know,just for my own.I have been thinking maybe I could take it to the next level. (shrug)

The new guy Dr. Balls is a professional artist,and would like to know if I'm good enough to take the next step.Maybe get a portfolio,and shop my work around.I never thought I would do anything with it you know,just for my own.I have been thinking maybe I could take it to the next level. (shrug)
I think your art work is fabulous. (worship)

I think your art work is fabulous. (worship)

Thanks Mike. :cloud9:

Much better then a few professional artist I have seen. I guess it all about your niche. (shrug)

I think that's it too,there are alot of great artists out there.You have to have a certain special x factor to your work,and that's very hard to determine when it's your own work.